Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    You are purely awesomesauce! :)
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You rock so hard. Thanks for sharing :)!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    To see you take charge of your life and improve it so much for you and your kid is and will be an inspiration to me! Thank you
  • ruizv17
    ruizv17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing. You look so amazing!
  • djnusch
    djnusch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    While it is impressive the weight you loss, and you do look great, what impresses me most is the 1,000 days (WOW) I can only Humbly try to follow in your foot steps.
    Thank you for the Inspiration.
  • kaubin97
    kaubin97 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    1000 WOWs to you!! That is simply amazing and extremely dedicated. Not to mention inspirational to many of us.
    CONGRATULATONS!!!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    wow

just simply wow.

amazing story =)
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Kudos to you for all your hard work.
  • mainey65
    mainey65 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    1000 days! WOW, that is dedication! Congratulations! You look absolutely stunning, and thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us!
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. And just so you know, maybe, just maybe the few pounds are due to your injury, Just Sayin'. Congratulations and stay happy
  • danicaliforn1a
    danicaliforn1a Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story! Thanks for the inspiration! You look fantastic!
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. And just so you know, maybe, just maybe the few pounds are due to your injury, Just Sayin'. Congratulations and stay happy
    Thank you, but I actually lost a few pounds after my injury. The happy weight crept up on me at the end of last summer, after I met Tim.
  • rachdun
    rachdun Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great - thanks for sharing your story.
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are so toned! You look amazing! Congratulations on your weight loss and your new guy! :)
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The smile on your face in the picture with Tim says it all. Congratulations to both of you.
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations! So sorry for your injury but you really have an amazing attitude.:flowerforyou:
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing. Your courage and determination are incredibly inspiring to me. I'm so proud to call you my friend :smile:
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and I love you! Thank you for coming into my life and making me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deliriously happy! :-)
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You have done so well! I'm really glad you did not get paralyzed from your incident. Glad you found a wonderful man too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!