Ok.... Prayfully this works

Options
Hello everyone :)
I am new to the sight, but not new at trying to lose weight. I pray this sight is helpful to me; I have been reading other people's posts and there is a lot of positive people; and I love love love it. Well that's all for now...

Replies

• Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    It is a positive site and I believe that if you use it daily to actively log your calories and workouts, you can't help but lose weight! You have taken the first step. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP!

I hope you'll find this place as useful as I do--I've cut way back on my random snacking (because who wants to turn on the compy late at night just to plug two cookies into the food diary?) and I've been able to see my progress as far as exercise goes (I never thought I'd be able to run for as long as I can now!). There's tons of people around to help motivate you when you need help and congratulate you when you do well... and there's also a lot of people who can give you advice on practically any diet or exercise program.

Congrats on starting your MFP journey!!
  • losingnow
    Options
    Welcome!:smile:
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    When I started I didn't change a lot about my lifestyle and it was a real eye opener. It took me a number of months before I could eat something without running to log in to make sure it was within my daily limits! It does get easier and comes naturally with time. Make sure to get in your water and log every morsel. I actually learned more about myself from my bad days . . . this is an amazing tool.
  • Keisha79
    Keisha79 Posts: 63
    Options
    I been ona short while and feel connected.. Welcome and good luck.
  • margo01
    margo01 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to this to like you not new to trying to diet. I was watching NBC and watched how someone lost 140somthing pounds. So hopefully this works for both of us.
  • prisilla3321
    prisilla3321 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome.

1659234.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter