Looking for friends :)

Options
Hi! So a few years back (I think I was 17?) I used MFP and lost about 20-25 pounds (So I was around 130lbs, which was perfect for my 5'10" frame), I was thrilled. Think is I accomplished this weight loss extremely quickly by exercising wayyy too much and eating far under my calorie goal. Recipe for disaster. 3 years later and I'm now about 170lbs... the weight came back with a VENGEANCE. Most of the weight gain was due to out of control binging. Even through the weight gain I have been active, so the gain has been primarily due to my unhealthy eating habits. Although I fully blame my initial MFP calorie counting for my later disordered eating, I would like to use MFP as a solution to eventually achieve healthier eating habits.

My goal weight is 130 pounds, but this time I plan to achieve this goal in a healthy manner.. no matter how long it takes. I turn 21 in October, and in July I'm headed off to Sydney for 6 months. So it's now, or never. Time to get my body back.

My name's Annie and I'm a 20 year old college student- I'm looking for friends/ support- anything to make MFP a little bit more enjoyable. It get's kind of lonely seeing only my info on my dash.. Anyone out there around my age, love running, or just want a friend? Add me!! :)

Replies

• thenoxus1
    thenoxus1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey Annie, not a chick...but I am a pretty avid runner and also in college. Running is probably one of the best ways to see results when trying to drop some weight. I am currently training for a half marathon in October. Feel free to add.