My Short, Fat Story

Options
renrutb
renrutb Posts: 11 Member
I'm 31, 5'4" and 165 pounds. I downloaded the app long ago and used it a few times then disappeared for a while. On June 2nd, I finally had a breakdown while overeating after having a few beers. On June 3rd, I began exercising and eating right. I am also (temporarily) cutting out the alcohol. Well, there was last Sunday when my dad brought over whiskey. I drank, felt like crap and am back to no alcohol. These past 10 days is the longest I've followed an eating right and exercising lifestyle in the past 5 years. I lost 3 pounds in the first 6 days. I know this weight loss will slow down, but it showed me how much of an impact my terrible lifestyle had on me.

I would love to meet like-minded people for motivation or just a venting outlet.

Replies

• babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss already! This is a great site and you can add me if you would like :)
  • AdamBrown1974
    Options
    I know how you feel. Timbits (if you're in Canada you know what I'm talking about) are my big weakness.

You go girl! *snap-snap-snap* :P
  • Resa001
    Resa001 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Welcome to MFP!
  • BeckyAnne4
    BeckyAnne4 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    what i wouldn't do for a box of timbits right now...no timmys 'round here though...fortunately, i suppose.
  • renrutb
    renrutb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I had to google timbits. They look yummy. Thankfully I don't have much of a sweet tooth. I make up for that with my love of cheese and alcohol.