Heading to the pub! HElp!!!

Options
I'm off for our PTA meeting at the pub tonight, where we all indulge in a couple of large glasses of wine and munch our way through several bags of crisps!!!
Any helpful hints for not blowing my so far good day???

x

Replies

• maca416
    maca416 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    No hint, just enjoy the evening as you normally do.

As long as you don't do it everynight what is the harm :)
  • darkorical
    darkorical Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    not at all sure this would even be a good idea but you could drink a gallon of water right before going in that way you have no room left for more.
  • BeeH79
    BeeH79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    heehee, think I'd miss out on most of the meeting through very regular trips to the loo!!
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    If you are competitive and can remember what you drank and ate last time you can try to eat or drink half of that. If you make it to half you can say you won, maybe give yourself a small prize for winning. Maybe if you make it into a game you wont feel like you are telling yourself no about what you want to have. That or taking smaller bites and sips and counting to a number in you head before you take another bite or sip could help.
  • CheeseGeek
    Options
    Order white wine and sparkling water and mix the two. Makes your drinks last longer and half the calories :) Also limit yourself to 15 chips. Hope that helps!