Just started!

Options
Hi everyone. This site seems rather easy to use and I'm excited about it. I just love the way this tracks your food for you and calories. It makes it easier. Looking forward to losing 25 pounds, but I'll be happy with 20. BEst of luck to everyone!:bigsmile:

Replies

• BarbaraRedburn
    Options
    Great!! Today is my first day also and I want to loose about 20 - 25 lbs. Good luck :)
  • hopfroggyfrog
    Options
    I'm new too. I joined a couple of weeks ago on my android phone, but haven't posted yet. This site is really encouraging for me. :)
  • prisilla3321
    prisilla3321 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and this site is pretty awesome and it's simple to do (which is a plus, plus for m1659234.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Countere). Lots of luck. :happy:
  • Megume
    Megume Posts: 74
    Options
    I've only been on here for a few weeks, but you guys will love it! All of the tracking and accountability has helped me lose my 7lbs. I'm hoping for A LOT more, but a journey is travelled one step at a time, eh.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great!
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new too :) Hence the topic. I've tried many things but my problem is follow through. I can't keep paying for weight loss tools if I'm not going to use them so I'm glad I found this site. It's free and offers the same type of support that I need. I've got a lot to lose but I'm trying to focus on the journey of persistence more than the numbers on the scale. I was very strict with my diet and exercise for the last month solid but last weekend my husband and I went away and all my healthy eating habits went away too. I am struggling to get back on board with healthy food.
  • LadyTottingham
    LadyTottingham Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm new today too,and hoping this is going to be a new start for me.my weight is now starting to effect everything i do and i'm also so tired,i need to lose weight and gain energy .i have a lage amount to lose around 192lbs so infor the long haul x