Hello Everyone!

Options
Hi Everyone, Brand new member today! I'm very excited to be here. I was checking out some of the posts and it looks like a wonderful place to be, everyone seems so supportive. I'm really not very good at posting stuff but I do like to read the posts to get new information. I will say that if I come across anything that I think would be of interest to anyone, I will post. Who knows, this may bring out a whole new side of me. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • prisilla3321
    prisilla3321 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. You can add me as a friend if you want.

1659234.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ronezzie
    Options
    Hello.... Just wanted to say, I love your Boxers and Congrats on the 8lbs of loss...
  • RedHairedChiliPepper
    Options
    Welcome, cindys1959. This is a great place to get into the habit of being accountible to yourself. Have an exciting journey!