2»

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful. That is all. :heart:

love,
    Bry

It pains me that women constantly need to reassure themselves about this. I know the media doesn't help them but c'mon. Get over it and go grab some guy who digs you for you. You don't need these motivating posters validating (and often other times, dismissing) your body types.

Hey now... I was trying to be nice. And, why do we need a guy for validation?!?
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    You too sweetheart :heart:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

love,
    Bry

It pains me that women constantly need to reassure themselves about this. I know the media doesn't help them but c'mon. Get over it and go grab some guy who digs you for you. You don't need these motivating posters validating (and often other times, dismissing) your body types.

Exactly. You DON'T. But I constantly see threads "do guys like girls like these" or "What kind of body do guys prefer". There will always be a guy for any body type out there (though I would hate for you to settle for somebody who's there just for yoru body)
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    made my day :-)
    Options

love,
    Bry

Exactly. You DON'T. But I constantly see threads "do guys like girls like these" or "What kind of body do guys prefer". There will always be a guy for any body type out there (though I would hate for you to settle for somebody who's there just for yoru body)

one of those threads made me make this one. In other words, love you for you and don't give a rats *kitten* what anyone else thinks.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    depr. Double post. My internet sucks :(
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Thank you child
    <<<

My germs!!
    Options

love,
    Bry

Agree, every woman on here is beautiful.

*singing Joe Cocker* You are so beautiful to meeeeee.....

Did I hit that note, or what!

:bigsmile:
  • Nancy_CM
    Nancy_CM Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

This sort of support (and the associated encouragement) is why I'm on MFP.

Thanks for bringing back the positives!! Keep moving toward your own good!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    thank you much! :flowerforyou:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Flowers all around for the beautiful, STRONG, intelligent, and straight up incredible ladies in here! Which is all of us!

um... unless you don't like flowers... then I send a smile... if you don't like smiles or flowers then I will find a leprechaun or unicorn for ya or whatever you prefers.

:happy:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    thank you :blushing: right back atcha!
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Flowers all around for the beautiful, STRONG, intelligent, and straight up incredible ladies in here! Which is all of us!

um... unless you don't like flowers... then I send a smile... if you don't like smiles or flowers then I will find a leprechaun or unicorn for ya or whatever you prefers.

:happy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: