Unable to lose weight

Options
2»

Replies

• cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Op, Your doing fine.. the scales/tape measure is lieing... you have lost a shed load of weight an inches..

Better?
  • RABlack921
    Options
    OK first of all, I did the Jillian videos for two years without any weight loss. Unfortunately you can't use those workout DVDs as weight loss tools, although they are great for toning etc. I tried and tried for two years, with no results. What worked for me finally was being totally honest about my caloric intake and logging every single thing. 1200 calories. PLUS exercising, and changing up the exercises. Maybe Jillian is okay for one day, but you need more cardio, like walking or running a few days a week. Otherwise your body starts getting too efficient, and you burn less calories doing the same thing.
    so JUST HANG IN THERE. really try for a few days. Tell yourself that you are only dieting during the week, and then don't diet on the weekends. that doesn't mean you eat so much that you ruin all your hard work from the week before, just let yourself have a break.
    I'm pretty sure that if you diet faithfully, and get out there and exercise at LEAST 30 minutes a day, you will SUCCEED
    GOOD LUCK :flowerforyou:
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I don't appreciate the tone of your comments. I was on the edge of a mental breakdown, but you two, mainly shrinkmeslowly have pushed me over it. Thanks, I didn't need this
    I think maybe you are a bit too close to judge this correctly. The advice given to you by the first two posters was 100% accurate and had no tone in it whatsoever. I have found that, in writing, its easy to read emotion or tone into words when it simply doesn't belong there.

Well...I was about to continue with some advice, but the OP has deactivitated her account. That's a damn shame.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I give this troll 2/10
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    She was prolly just looking for an excuse to quit.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    This...this is one of the strangest posts/threads I've ever been privy to. :huh:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    whoa!:laugh:
  • Lovelyladydawn
    Lovelyladydawn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well, that was interesting...

lol Right!!
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Weird.....Never seen someone deactivate that fast. :noway:
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I give this troll 2/10

Why??? It deactivated in 7 minutes flat. To get that many points it needed to stick around and argue for a bit. Or open a fake diary showing that the calorie intake was like 600-800 calories. And then say that there is a 1000 calorie burn for the day. Now, that would be 2 points. More points if the troll could get people on the board to argue with each other.