Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    nope.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I wish I did. I look like everyone's little sister, and people assume I'm sweet and that they should tell me random things about their life.
    \
    Same here. My fiance says that my "mad face" is a huge smile and people can't help but to laugh.

I'm in this boat with you ladies.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Yep, I wear a constant scowl. I can't help it, daylight burns my retinas..
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    In high school, my sisters' friends would always ask them, "Why is your brother so mad all the time?" There were a lot of "He's scary", "What's wrong?", "Don't be mad" etc., comments.

I still get that from time to time...:angry:
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHA I love this! I have b*tch face. I get asked a lot of the time what's wrong or if I'm angry - and of course I'm not. But once I get inside my head or do something mindless like watch TV apparently I just look unapproachable.

Also - my friends and I have talked about making a Bface book. Travel around the country just taking pictures of people and their "stuck up" looking face.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I used to get told all the time by my ex that I looked mad all the time. I guess I do suffer from this. I know my mouth turns down at the corners naturally when I am just "resting." Didn't know others suffered from it so much!! haha
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I don't think I do, but then again I can't see my face unless I'm looking in a mirror and obviously not B****y at myself :smile:
    However, my husband has the face, he always looks mad. I am constantly asking him, "what's wrong?" and I get angry when we take a picture together and he isn't smiling because he looks like he'd rather be anywhere else then with me. :brokenheart:
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I must have this too with the number of times I've had random strangers come up to me and tell me to smile. Why must I smile all the time?? Some times I'm just sitting here being content with my regular face! :grumble: :laugh:
  • gottogetinshape
    gottogetinshape Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sometimes if I'm daydreaming/spaced out I think I look really annoyed. Ha ha. I actually scared a teacher at my old college who thought I was giving him evil looks. It's a curse!
  • m0jk
    m0jk Posts: 133
    Options
    does miserable b*tchy resting face count?

i often get 'whats up with you? smile ya miserable... '. its clled age luv my face if falling off! :)
    then if i smile its ' what you smiling for, what have you been upto? you look like the cat that got the cream! ' i cant win ha
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Yep. I get the "Are you okay?" or "Smile!" whenever I'm just chilled out thinking about something. And though I was not pissed before, a person randomly telling me to smile will make me put on my actualy bi*chy face :glasses:
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    today yes
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    People always ask me what's wrong. To add to it, I am also very quiet. I've been told that there are some people in the office who avoid me because they think I'm angry all the time.
  • fluffyfabulous
    Options
    Nope, just the opposite. People mistake my kindness (kind face) for stupidity!
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    That's good. Yes, I suffer from "*****y resting face." I also know a lot of azzhole faces.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: Yup. When I am not smiling or talking, my mouth does the downward thingy making me look sad/mad. I hate it! People ask me, "what's wrong," and I say, "nothing..." and so it goes. Arrgggh
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    People have told me I'm intimidating all of my life. Someone once asked me why I was so angry and that I should smile. Funny, I was in a fabulous mood at that moment in time. And just two weeks ago an artist that was giving me a tattoo told me I look like I could beat the s**t out of someone. Really? I wouldn't think a 5'2" female would be very intimidating. Guess it shows how much I know... :huh:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I don't "suffer" from it.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I don't suffer from it but apparently others do. :noway:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Not my resting face, but apparently when I concentrate I look very angry.
This discussion has been closed.