How's Your Day Going So Far?

Options
onedayatatime12
onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
Today's been a horrible day.

I accidentally woke up my friend at 5 am his time, unintentionally! And he was pissed, understandably. But I didn't think his phone would send him a loud notification when I responded back to a message. :ohwell: He's ignoring me now, which makes me feel even guiltier about this morning. It's not like I did it on purpose- it's only happened this once.

Then I'm trying to get an appt. with an OB because I'm having problems (my sister thinks it might be an early sign of infertility and that I need to get myself checked out) but they're booked for months! :frown:

And lastly, I have a prescription medication that I have to take, and it's making me overly nauseous, I have clammy hands, feel like a fever's coming and going, and my head feels like it's about to burst! :sick:

Hopefully things get better. I hope your day is going great :smile:

Replies

• agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I hope tomorrow is better!! I still have my job so i'm happy.
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That does sounds hellish. Hope it's a bit better now?
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Yay for having your job- financial security is one of the most important things :) Hope things keep going well for you!

Yeah it was-but he said he was at work all day (which I kind of forgot about, duh!) he wasn't ignoring me xD It's much better today.
    Just life's ups and downs, I guess ;P
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Your username is perfect.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine sent me this message:

hope your having a good day!!!! if not then what are you waiting for??!!!
  • zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Only one way to go now, and that's up. Sounds to me like you've already started rising to the surface again. All the stuff you said, that's all temporary, it blows over. Thanks for asking, I'm doing well so far. Keep smiling, stay classy. 8-)
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Deep breaths and your friend will get over it!
  • goldenboy2532
    Options
    My day is the bee's knees so far. About to get up and take a walk and enjoy some sunshine. Looking forward to the gym later today
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I hope your day gets better. :frown:
  • sjgruning
    sjgruning Posts: 3
    Options
    I am trying hard to stick with healthy foods today, stay focused and motivated to get the list of items done that need to be completed. So off of this forum I go and start scratching off my to do list!

Have a great day every one - remember, every day above ground is a good day! Embrace it.
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Pretty good...working so it could be better but I'm not complaining :)
  • ylor89
    ylor89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I meant to write yesterday but probably got distracted... I hope your day has been going much better! I was having an off day yesterday, but I guess today's feeling a little off too... I'm going through lots of mixed emotions! Today was my last day at my job and my internship. I've got nothing left! Which is exciting and scary at the same time. This must be what other college graduates are going through (or at least I hope so I'm not in my own boat!). Lots of job applications being sent out and many rejections are coming in...

I think this means it's time to go for a run! Maybe I can run away from my worries...at least for a bit. :wink:

Good luck with everything!