homeschool mom trying to lose weight

mrspeabody
mrspeabody Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi. I wanted to introduce myself. I love this site. I'm really excited to try this. I'm a homeschooling mom of four. I'm 38. I have about 80 pounds to lose. I was hoping I could find some people here who also have a significant amount of weight to lose, for support and encouragement. I'm really committed to changing my lifestyle.I have multiple sclerosis so I figure I need to eliminate all the problems that I do have control over. I lost almost ten pounds on my own before I found this site, but it's hard to go it alone.

Replies

• Welcome! I have a lot of poundage to lose so I know! I have three kids so I am in the boat there too. Ths site is amazing I am glad that you are here!
  • carfam07
    carfam07 Posts: 39 Member
    Hi, I have five children myself and have 55 pounds to lose. I really believe that this site will help us all. I know what it is to try and try to lose weight; however, I am more determined than ever to do this for my health. I look forward to helping each other out and losing a lot of weight. We CAN do this!! Add me as a friend if you would like. Thanks!
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Hi! I am a home school mom of 4 also. I have 36# more to go. This site is very helpful. The friends are amazing and keeping a journal makes a world of difference.
  • Hi I'm not a mom but am a daughter and my mom homeschooled me as well as my five siblings :) !! Just wanted to say hey and wish you luck!!
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Hi, I'm a hs'ing mom too. I have 27 more #s to loose to my first goal. I've only been using mfp for a few days now- really helps me think before I eat. :) hope you find the support you need!
  • Thanks everyone for answering. It's amazing how supportive everyone is here. I wish I had found this site months ago.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.