Deleting Foods You Add?

Options
Anyone know how to delete foods that you create? I have so many saved and it seems to be slowing down the food database. Half the time the food I need to add doesn't even show up and I've got to refresh the page.

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I think you can only delete meals and recipes. I put something in the database and realized I messed the measurement up after I saved it. I couldn't even edit it.
  • The__Deflator
    The__Deflator Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I dont know if this is the right way to solve your problem, but I'll try to help. Go to "Food" --> "My Foods" --> then you should see the list of your foods that you added. Click on one and then click on delete on the right.

I'm not having the problem with deleting them, but i cant add any more. I thought it would be becuse I had that many added foods, then deleted some, but that "create food" button still doesnt work for me. Anyone else having that problem?
  • seefyboy
    seefyboy Posts: 68
    Options
    I dont know if this is the right way to solve your problem, but I'll try to help. Go to "Food" --> "My Foods" --> then you should see the list of your foods that you added. Click on one and then click on delete on the right.

I'm not having the problem with deleting them, but i cant add any more. I thought it would be becuse I had that many added foods, then deleted some, but that "create food" button still doesnt work for me. Anyone else having that problem?

Thank you :) this worked