Bra Size NSV!

Options
I've only been overweight for a few years, and the whole time I've avoided clothes shopping - including buying bras. I used to buy cute ones all the time back when I was a 34B, and now that I'm a 36DD I just feel embarrassed, to the point where I buy a new bra maybe once a year. My old bra was getting grody and dingy (yes, I only had one that fit!), so I went out and got myself another...only to find that it was too uncomfortable to wear for more than a few hours at a time, and was actually kind of difficult to close. Seems my old bra had stretched out so much that I hadn't noticed I went up a size again :(

I was embarrassed, so I put the new bra in my drawer and stuck with the old one. Well, the old one has been getting looser and looser, and I just lost a few pounds, so I decided to try the new bra...and it fits like a glove :) So happy I can finally use it and retire my nasty old bra!

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love bra threads so happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • sempertracy
    sempertracy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good for you to lose the lbs! If feels great-keep up the effort.
  • lqichick
    lqichick Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I can't wait till mine shrink more. I won't even tell you what I started out as before a reduction when I was 23. Since I put on weight in my late 30 and early 40's , well I can't wait till there back to where they were at 24.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Feels good to drop a bra size or two when you prefer being the smaller size, doesn't it?

I'm really looking forward to going out and shopping for new bras. My old ones are too big in the cup and are on the tightest hook in the band, but I'm so close to goal weight, I don't want to go buy more and then have them maybe be too big, too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!