Please encourage me as I encourage you.

Options
:flowerforyou: So, as I have read hundreds of posts and many blogs today, I have realized that I am not alone and because I am a person who likes helping others, I would like to become friends with others who have the same struggles that I do and can understand where I'm coming from. I am a female, in my 40's, and have a goal to lose 133 lbs. Beginning weight 323 ;Current weight 268 ;Goal weight 135. This will be no easy journey but with your friendship, shared experiences, and encouragement, it will surely be more FUN :smile: So, with all that said, I would love to be your friend and share my journey with you. I like to read inspirational stories and quotes so you can expect to see lots of posts from me that hopefully will be an encouragement along our way and help us see things from a healthy perspective. Well, gotta get back to work but I'll be checking in on you again soon :heart:

Replies

• dixielawgirl
    dixielawgirl Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hello there, and welcome!

Feel free to add me. I am very active on MFP, and am always looking to help others!
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You may add me as I too appreciate and need the encouragement
  • SACasto
    SACasto Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to create one of these Forums? I cannot figure it out :ohwell:
  • SinfulMe
    SinfulMe Posts: 38
    Options
    Feel free to add me - the only MFP I keep are those that give and stay in the game. I am for encouragement... and getting me some.
    Welcome - you've done some great work already.... let's keep it going!
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome! Feel free to add me too! I'm on here everyday logging and encouraging my friends along the way! :flowerforyou:
  • buffermarie
    buffermarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me too me too!
  • LMJS
    LMJS Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :-)

I would be happy to have you as a friend for mutual support. I have only been here a week myself but love all the support & encouragement from everyone.

Add me for support :-D

Hugs
  • luvmydoggies
    luvmydoggies Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I am also looking for support and encouragement from others. I am sending you a friend request. :smile:
  • createrfuture
    Options
    I would love as much support as I can get. I'm finally feeling determined and focused and would love to support others, too.
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I need some more encouragement too :)
  • quistis0830
    Options
    I have been on MFP for months wandering through forums and all but just did not have that motivation and encouragement, so I failed. Now, I am looking to find online support as well, need to be focused on my goal, be encouraged and encourage as well. I hope you can add me too :)
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me as I'm on here every single day logging and motivating my friends. Good luck to you :)
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel fee to add me. It's been an awesome journey so far and there is so much more to come.
  • _hisbutterfly
    Options
    Don't forget about me=) Add me as well
  • MichelleLoseW8
    Options
    Looking for the same, encouragement and to encourage others. :laugh:
  • alexandrajane84
    alexandrajane84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Always love to have active friends!
    Makes it a more interactive journey!
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • alexandrajane84
    alexandrajane84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to create one of these Forums? I cannot figure it out :ohwell:

When you go into a catergory eg: Introduce yourself, there's a green button top right that says New Topic! Thats all you do!
  • dimples62us
    dimples62us Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I am trying this approach for the second time. I started out using sparkspeople and I never got really motivated. I feel I'm in it to win it this time!!! I even went out and bought the fit bit one and track my steps everyday. I look forward to as much encouragement as possible and hope to be able to encourage others as well through my journey.
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :))