Brazillian Butt Lift - Looking for Reviews and Opinions

Options
MightyDomo
MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
I am considering buying the Beach Body DVD set for Brazillian Butt Lift but before I actually do I would love to hear reviews and opinions on the DVDs.

Was it useful for you?
Did you find great success?
Do you think this would be great in addition to another exercise program or would it be useless to add? (P90X, Zumba, Etc)

All reviews and opinions are greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• MightyDomo
    Options
    Nobody has any experience with it? I'd be shocked if no one had.
  • Baseballfan158
    Options
    Hey I don't have experience but have done many Beachbody programs it amazing my coach is girl and she loves it and said she hade amazing results but you will be sore.

Are you thinking about doing the program?
  • AutumnRed84
    AutumnRed84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am just finished the third day of the Brazil Butt Lift. I am doing the program for Flatt butts. I did day one twice (I had someone who wanted to start it with me after I did day one, so I did it again with her). After the first day I was sore, after day two I could barley walk. Then I had a rest day, it was much needed!! I finished day three last night. I am sore today, but not to the degree I was two days ago. I read a thread on here a coulple days ago about it and the reviews were great. You might search for Brazil Butt Lift and see if you can find it. So far I like it, but I am only on day three. I am going to do it with 3 days of upper body strength training.
  • MightyDomo
    Options
    Hey I don't have experience but have done many Beachbody programs it amazing my coach is girl and she loves it and said she hade amazing results but you will be sore.

Yeah I am thinking to incorporate it into my exercise in the near future. My butt isn't as lovely as it was before I had my daughter lol.
    I am just finished the third day of the Brazil Butt Lift. I am doing the program for Flatt butts. I did day one twice (I had someone who wanted to start it with me after I did day one, so I did it again with her). After the first day I was sore, after day two I could barley walk. Then I had a rest day, it was much needed!! I finished day three last night. I am sore today, but not to the degree I was two days ago. I read a thread on here a coulple days ago about it and the reviews were great. You might search for Brazil Butt Lift and see if you can find it. So far I like it, but I am only on day three. I am going to do it with 3 days of upper body strength training.

Oooh, sounds like it does a pretty good job if you get that level of DOMS! I will see if I can search it, is there a good way to search more... exactly instead of getting posts from the same thread over and over?
  • Baseballfan158
    Options
    Lol it happens if you want add me as a friend I can ask my coaches more about who have done it and tell you more.
  • MightyDomo
    Options
    Definitely, that would be awesome if you could ask them for me :) I will send you a friend request.
  • AutumnRed84
    Options

Yeah I am thinking to incorporate it into my exercise in the near future. My butt isn't as lovely as it was before I had my daughter lol.

Oooh, sounds like it does a pretty good job if you get that level of DOMS! I will see if I can search it, is there a good way to search more... exactly instead of getting posts from the same thread over and over?

The Bum Bum video is the one that killed me!! LOTS of squats and lunges in a cardio workout. I did High & Tight last night, it was strength training so it didn't get my heart rate up there, but I could feel my muscles working. I have day four tonight.

I've just gone up to the Search at the top of the message board. I am not too familiar with the features of MFP as I just started actively using the website.
  • MightyDomo
    Options
    Same problem here kind of, I haven't used the search function on the boards too much, I just end up resorting to google for a lot of my questions lol.

Hate lunges but definitely don't mind squats lol, so I know your pain with those! Definitely makes me interested... definitely want to hear from some who have done the program! But I am leaning towards "yes" here.
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I am going to piggy-back this. Are there any butt workouts that do NOT kill your knees? Squats and lunges are killer for me as a runner.
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    So glad to find this thread! I just ordered the DVDs a couple weeks ago, and plan on starting them soon, but hadn't heard from anyone else that had experience with it. I also just ordered the Hip Hop Abs DVDs... (I'm a sucker for infomercials....) but they are both Beach Body workouts and Shaun T does the Hip Hop Abs - I've heard really good things about him. Hopefully we both have success with it! I'm excited to start.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    I LOVE the Brazil Butt Lift dvds......bought them last summer.....was so hard at first but I stuck with it and really started to see results.....when it started to get a little easy I bought the p90x and those 12 dvds are awesome.....each one targets something different and you can mix it up really nicely.....I have just ordered the Chalean Extreme dvds to start building some lean muscle with resistance training.....go for it.....beachbody.com is an awesome site and I plan and log all my workouts on there too.....:)
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It depends on where your are in your fitness level. I've done several beachbody programs, and thought I would add this in for some extra lower body moves. After a few weeks, I sent it back and ordered P90X, and modify where needed. Anyone can do P90X. Just my humble opinion! Goodluck!!
  • AutumnRed84
    Options
    There are additional DVDs you can add to the Brazil Butt Lift Base workout to make the program harder. I am really enjoying it so far.
  • MightyDomo
    Options
    Thanks for all the input! I already have P90X which I will be doing and already do Zumba and running, just needed a 'booty' workout and wasn't sure if it would be good to include but sounds like it would be a good choice to buy it!

So very much appreciated! Thanks y'all!