CALLING ALL BEACHBODY COACHES & BEACHBODY LOVERS!!!!

Options

Replies

• eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    ab ripper x done :smokin: later plyometrics :angry: BRING IT !!!
  • eriny
    Options
    i am beginning to think wearing shirts are way overrated :tongue:
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    3x P90X grad and Beachbody coach. On week 2 of a P90X/Insanity hybrid (with a P90X+ dvd mixed in). Big fan of the Recovery Drink and Tony's push up stands. These programs, if followed properly, will give outstanding results.
  • eriny
    Options
    well can you show us those results :flowerforyou: my 30 day went up for all to see :smokin:
  • eriny
    Options
    good morning all
    sore from plyometrics and ab ripper yesterday tonight is back and bicep n ab ripper 6th week 3rd day
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Eriny - you can do the crane? I still can't do that position. Great results. I'll be taking more pics this week. My last pic I took @ 233 lbs and I'm been holding between 221 and 225 lbs now. So, it's time for me to update.
  • xarchie1980x
    xarchie1980x Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi all...I too am on my 2nd week of P90x....and love it!!!!

Missed one day in between...and on to "Leg and Back" today..

There are certain things which I just cannot do..Crane, Dreya roll...and it sucks but I just cannot go past the first 5 min of the Ab ripper video!!!

My main problem area is my abs..have a big flabby belly :(

Anyhow...someonw once mentioned about Ab ripper100...I looked online but could not find it anywhere...if anyone can plz tell me where i can get it..it will be very kind...

Also, Any tips/advice/idea about doing Ab ripper x??? thanks in advance!
  • edorice
    Options
    Crane - I still can't hold the crane longer than two heart beats. It takes time.

Dreya Rolls- now that I'm about to complete Insanity I'm sure I can do the Dreya roll, but I was too burned out to do them in the past.

Ab Ripper 100 - the Ab Ripper 100 is part of the Power 90 DVD's. My daughter's do Ab Ripper 100.

Ab Ripper X - don't beat yourself up. You're only on the 2nd week. Ab Ripper will get better. Don't expect to complete each 25 reps. Take breaks. The first 3 moves for myself are the hardest. Keep working at it.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    ABOUT TO DO 10-MINUTE ABS TRAINER - 2nd time. Didn't keep up the first time, hoping to do better. Just walked 2.5 miles burned 240 calories. I'm on fire today. About to burn up another 100 calories in 10 minutes. That's what I'm talking about!!!
  • eriny
    Options
    :blushing: yep da crane !
    Eriny - you can do the crane? I still can't do that position. Great results. I'll be taking more pics this week. My last pic I took @ 233 lbs and I'm been holding between 221 and 225 lbs now. So, it's time for me to update.
  • eriny
    Options
    :noway: but those corn cob pullups :mad: those things are aaghhh :sad:
    :blushing: yep da crane !
  • eriny
    Options
    question
    feeling really tired lately calories about 1300 - 1700 most of the time that - walking about 60 min day if not more 3mph need help please thank you :flowerforyou:
  • facetiousblacguy
    facetiousblacguy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Using P90X and LOSING A POUND A DAY!

14LBS IN 15 DAYS SO FAR.
  • eriny
    Options
    hey congrats :drinker: that is awesome !!!
    Using P90X and LOSING A POUND A DAY!

14LBS IN 15 DAYS SO FAR.
  • eriny
    Options
    finished back and biceps week 6 day 3 :drinker:

now i know not all that to some like some here whos finished p90x 3 times :mad: but used 20 and 30 lbs dumbells for 45 min thats 233 diff types of curls and knocked out 2 corn cob pull ups love that peanut butter :)
  • reneeot
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!!!!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    . I am now on my last 3 weeks of P90X and loving it. I so far have lost 19lbs and 5 inches off my hips!!! I
    Tina

That is amazing in 3 weeks!!!!
  • edorice
    Options
    bump
  • souldancer
    Options
    I have been holding on to Brazil Butt Lift for several months. I bought the program after I was inspired by the accomplishments from Beach Body participants. I am begining my second trimester of pregnancy with my second child. It seems like a great time to start.
  • edorice
    Options
    Um, OK.