Need highly motivated, positive people for support

Options
I started my fitness pal a while ago and did great, lost 13lbs. Life happened and I relapsed and gained even more than what I initially started My Fitness Pal with. I'm looking for people to support me and keep me going to help me keep from relapsing again. I know it needs to come from within and that it's up to me to take control but any help along the way is appreciated and encouraging! In return I will do the same for you!

Feel free to add me and talk to me any time! Thanks!

Replies

• obiegirl
    obiegirl Posts: 28
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm in a similar boat. I recently went through and cleaned out my Friends list, because there were too many people who were very inconsistent...which was sending me the message that, "hey! It's ok if you don't log in and don't do this." I didn't want that. So, now I'm looking for people who will be active and help give me the support I need...
  • mandiefenrich
    mandiefenrich Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • kariweighsin
    kariweighsin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am also looking for motivation and support because I do need to stay accountable to myself and stay focused.
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I am very modivated and also need to surround myself with like people
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've been down that road. Feel free to add me as well.