YUMMY Puffed Tilapia. My favorite Tilapia recipe by far....E

Options

Replies

• Andreamofme
    Andreamofme Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yumm, this sounds really good. Will have to try it.
  • mshultz
    mshultz Posts: 4
    Options
    bump
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I made this fish tonight and it was over the top delicious!! : ) I didn't use onions or hot sauce on mine, but did use it on my sons, he liked it! I also didn't have shredded Parmesan so used the fine grated Parmesan and it worked great........ I cooked it on the grill and the smell was awesome! I will be adding this to my list of fav's : ) .......Thanks!

I'm so glad you liked it, I LOOOOOVE this recipe, I use the same cheese as you and it turns out fine. Glad it came in handy :smile:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    This sounds yummy!! Can I use 1/2 the fat mayo?:smile:

Defenitly, I use it!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    made this for dinner a few nights ago and it was awesome! served it with roasted veggies. had the leftover filet wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla warmed up for lunch the next day!

Mmmm sounds yummy! Glad you liked!
  • Daytripperjackie
    Daytripperjackie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I made this tonight for dinner. My husband and I loved it! My kid not so much but he is picky about everything.
    I will for sure make this again soon.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    bump
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I am so going to try this!! I love tilapia, but don't really know many ways to cook it as I didn't grow up eating fish. Usually I just bake it on the oven with lemon and spices. This will be a nice change and I think my dh will like it too. The kids won't, but oh well.
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Yeah my hubby loves it and only 3 of my 5 kids will eat it. My 2yr old HATED it, lol. If you have a taste for fish it's really really good. I just made it again 2nights ago, yummmm!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious, I'm going to try this one this weekend!
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    bump! i always add mayo when i make fish! but never paprika! sounds delish!!!
  • Mary_Burris
    Options
    OMG'SH THAT SOUNDS GOOD!
  • leasah
    leasah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Tatorbug...how long did you need to grill it? Its like a billion degrees in Ga right now, so baking is out, but I would love to try to grill it like you did. How low was your temp?
    Thanks,
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Tatorbug...how long did you need to grill it? Its like a billion degrees in Ga right now, so baking is out, but I would love to try to grill it like you did. How low was your temp?
    Thanks,

DO you have a George Foreman? If so about 10-12min. On a regular grill at 300 degrees (if not directly on the flame) about 10min, but check it around 8-9min. At 300degrees in direct contact with flame 5-10min, keeping a close eye on it from 5min on. :smile:
  • cuppycake22
    Options
    Bump! I love Tilapia! Thanks for the recipe :happy:
  • Melora
    Melora Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    sounds great--I'm trying this for my dinner tonight ;) thanks for sharing
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    keeper
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    sounds wonderful.
  • Melora
    Melora Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    In the rotation!! Yummy!! I put chili powder on top instead of paprika on accident but it tasted good.....LOL!!!!