New user to the website but not to weight loss or the app

Options
Hello! I have been using the My Fitness Pal app for a few months now and would love to be more active in the community so I have explored the website. There was a post on /r/loseit that made me realize there is an entire online community in addition to the app.

I live in Buffalo, NY and would love to add friends from the area, who frequent /r/loseit, or are just in need of a motivated contemporary to help during the rough patches of weight loss and fitness.

I have not had an easy time losing weight but nothing good comes easy. At my highest weight, I was 248. Today, I stand at 126.8 pounds. It has taken me 3 and a half years and I am not done yet! I will always track my calories because this is a lifestyle change.

Other facts about me that you may find of interests: 5'4", 28 years old, and a nurse.

To everyone on the site and others losing weight/increasing fitness: you can do this. You will do this! Stick to it! Don't ever say that you cannot. Don't let one poor meal turn into a high calorie day or weekend or week. Keep up with it and you will lose the weight!

Replies

• Cruisevacation
    Options
    Wow, you have done amazing.....I'm proud of you and I don't even know you....