My husband has achieved the thigh gap.

Options
RoadsterGirlie
RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
Okay, this success story isn't about me, it's about my husband. He doesn't come on this board, but he has lost 35 lbs since joining Weight Watchers in January. This week he's officially in the healthy range for his BMI. He's very excited as he hasn't weighed this little since he was a freshman in college.

Tonight he was commenting that his thighs no longer touch when he puts his feet together. I about fell out of my chair laughing. He wanted to know what was so funny, so I declared, "Honey! You have achieved the thigh gap! Do you know how many women covet after this little space between their legs? Even if they get to the low end of their weight range, they may never get it!!! Do you know how special you are?"

I think after 7 years of marriage, he finally knows I'm certifiable.

Replies

• Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    LUCKY!! I want the gap!!
  • ahskds
    ahskds Posts: 9
    Options
    I dream of that gap, lol.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    I love how he got it at the TOP of his range, while the majority of woman don't get it until they're at the bottom.

He has zero appreciation for it, except for the fact that it feels a lot better on a hot day.

Seriously, I'm still laughing about this...
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Must refrain from dirty jokes.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I dream of the gap...that's one thing that I'm not sure that I'll achieve. Dare I say that I'm totally jealous of your husbands legs??!!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Is that the space that his junk is supposed to fill?
  • recspec
    recspec Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for chunky thighs, but a gap would also be nice for me lol. Especially when it's hot outside. xD
  • whierd
    Options
    I have a thing for chunky thighs, but a gap would also be nice for me lol. Especially when it's hot outside. xD

What, you think suddenly you'd become more efficient at cooling your bajinga? :huh:
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    Ladies - this thread is supposed to be about the cluelessness of men - not whether or not you love or hate the thigh gap. No arguing!!!

:flowerforyou:

Of course, I could let him know the controversy he has caused by his little achievement...

So clueless. God I love that man of mine... Hilarious.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Is that the space that his junk is supposed to fill?
    Ha ha... that would take a lot of junk. When I put my feet together, nothing touches but my ankles... it's more like a full-leg gap. But then, men are put together differently.
  • PrimalPixie
    PrimalPixie Posts: 69 Member
    Options

What, you think suddenly you'd become more efficient at cooling your bajinga? :huh:
    LOL, truly. Thanks for the laugh.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Where do I sign-up for the thigh replacement? :laugh:
  • whierd
    Options
    that's cool, i got one too

11390926_5966.jpg

Yours touch at the top of the thigh. IMPOSTER
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

LOL, truly. Thanks for the laugh.

OMG then I better get one fast because summer's coming and they are hot and heavy here. I think I should change my entire workout routine to "thigh-gap getting werkout twerkout". Video coming soon!
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    While this thread was meant to be all in good fun, I am glad to see that offensive comments are being recognized as just that. Offensive.

In the meantime, my husband is clueless.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Thigh Gap Gettin' Werkout Twerkout (Men's Version)

tootsie-roll-o.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Thigh Gap Gettin' Werkout Twerkout (Fashion Version)

de94fe5522f84a6fabd9fd83831f777f@2x.gif
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    While this thread was meant to be all in good fun, I am glad to see that MelsAuntie's offensive comment is being recognized as just that. Offensive.

In the meantime, my husband is clueless.
    Men CAN be clueless about fitness. My fiance told me I needed to lose no more weight because "I have a huge thigh gap, and when a woman has a thigh gap that means she is at her peak fitness"

They're so cute.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Thigh Gap Gettin' Werkout Twerkout--International Version
    dance-hard-7_threadbombing.gif?w=450
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!