Body for Life/Eating for Life

Options
I am in final days of training for my 1st Triathlon at age 55. Has been a lot of work but at the same time an incredible journey.
Look forward to posting my results and finish line photo.
I have been following the Body for Life and Eating for Life program since January 24, 2010. Have been to Montreal 3 times and China since I commited myself to the change and have not let anything deter my success.
I would recommend Body for Life and Eating for Life to anyone with great determination and commitment to change. The results are amazing. My Body fat % is half what it was.

Replies

• angeleyes527
    Options
    Congrats!!! your an inspiration. who is the author of body for life??
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Kudos to you on your accomplishments and good luck on your triathalon endeavor!
  • GregCrowder
    GregCrowder Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Author is Bill Phillips
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    COngrats on your success!

And I agree! I love Bill Phillips' work. His cookbook (Eating for Life) is one of my faves!
  • bettejeanb
    bettejeanb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    are you in the transformation.com website. with the 18 week challenge?
  • bettejeanb
    Options
    Bill Phillips is also on website transformation.com check it out. it's worth the trip!!!Here you will learn how to lose weight but also the reasons that are keeping you from accomplishing this goal. Lots of support and you will make friends who will support you on your journey. I think the support is the best part of the transformation.com
  • bettejeanb
    Options
    then try transformation.com
  • GregCrowder
    GregCrowder Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have not posted photo's on the website yet. I will be posting photo's when I hit my target 12% Bodyfat.
    Started at 46% currently 22%.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!