after 30DS?

Options
EllennD
EllennD Posts: 96 Member
I am now going onto 30ds level 3 and i was wondering what people have done after this dvd? any recommendations? :)

Replies

• deannafaye94
    deannafaye94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    bump.....i have the same dilemma! once my remaining 8 days are up I'll feel lost without my daily 20minute torture session. if anyone has any YouTube suggestions, that's be great!
  • workout_fish
    workout_fish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 ofter 30 DS. its a bit more challenging and I think you'll enjoy it if you like 30 DS.
  • katieuk
    katieuk Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I agree the Ripped in 30 has the same layout as 30DS but it has 4 levels... the exercises are a little more intense / high impact but if you have made it through 30DS to the end then you will be more than fine with it!!

Good luck :-)
  • TashyBashy91
    TashyBashy91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had the same dilemma after finishing 30ds , i went onto lifting heavy 3 days a week, and mixing it up doing cardio kickbox, or 30 min HIIT sessions 3 days a week gets you so pumped and tired but you see results! x
  • EllennD
    EllennD Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 ofter 30 DS. its a bit more challenging and I think you'll enjoy it if you like 30 DS.

i was thinking this!
  • mindovercakes
    mindovercakes Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30. Which is what I'm doing now. I have found it harder than 30DS but that's ok, it's more challenging, and I can build up to this more intense workout.

Good luck,

Anna x
  • KatieBee8
    KatieBee8 Posts: 61
    Options
    My last day of 30DS is tonight (:happy:) and I already have my Ripped in 30 DVD ready for starting next week. I chose it because I like the 3-2-1 interval system of 30DS and the idea of progressing through levels which RI30 also has.
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Many people do multiple rounds of programs like Insanity or P90X.

So if you wanted, you could easily do another round of 30DS. By simply increasing the weight you use, you've got a great new challenge!