Robert Kennedy Publishing (RKP) is no more. :(

Options
"Robert Kennedy Publishing (RKP) is out of business and officially closed its doors today. We’ve confirmed with multiple sources that the one time leading publishing company in health and fitness has closed their office and filed bankruptcy."

MuscleMag, Oxygen, American Curves, Maximum Fitness, Reps! and Clean Eating.

http://www.hardbodynews.com/category/news-misc/#sthash.jrm0BJ09.dpbs

I am so sad to hear this news!

Replies

• harleigh67
    harleigh67 Posts: 131
    Options
    I got this off of the Oxygen Face book page

Oxygen Magazine
    RKP closes its doors...

Sadly Robert Kennedy Publishing has filed for bankruptcy in Canada and until new owners are found they have closed their doors. As you would be aware Fitmedia publish three licenced titles from RKP being; Musclemag, Oxygen and Clean Eating. All these titles are growing for us and we have more than enough content to continue delivering these popular magazines to you.

Our production is in NO way affected by the closure in Canada and we will bring more details to you all as soon as they come to hand. Having just had Tosca Reno in Australia for three weeks, we know that her Eat Clean brand is thriving and that there is plenty of goodwill internationally to re-establish the existing RKP titles as we know and love them.

Thoughts are with the Canadian team right now!
  • Chucksteakswife
    Chucksteakswife Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was so upset to hear about this. Oxygen magazine was what inspired me to live a healthier life. It opened my eyes to so much knowledge. But there seems to be a lit of confusion out there. Is oxygen, muscle mag and clean eating in hold until a new publishing company is found?
  • Bssh
    Bssh Posts: 123
    Options