What do you see in these?

cynthiaj777
cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
The first two pictures are around 145ish soon after I started losing weight.

145.jpg

DSCN0732.jpg

These two are at 133.

134.jpg

DSCN0770.jpg

I see smaller saddle bags, the bra fits better (but still off), slimmer stomach (no muffin top anymore), less back fat from the bra!

Replies

• metizzy2
    metizzy2 Posts: 122
    The photos aren't there...can't get them up.
  • cynthiaj777
    The photos aren't there...can't get them up.

Yeh, I followed the directions exactly. I'm sure why it says they have been moved or deleted.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    photobucket sucks for hosting
  • cynthiaj777
    photobucket sucks for hosting

:(
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,376 Member
    You can upload the pictures to your MFP profile and then show them in a post.
  • cynthiaj777

How do I show them in a post?
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member

How do I show them in a post?

same code you used for photobucket, put it around the URL to the pic
  • GregCrowder
    GregCrowder Posts: 29 Member
    you can add them to your profile
  • cynthiaj777
    The first two pictures are around 145ish soon after I started losing weight.

145.jpg?t=1282355854

DSCN0732.jpg

These two are at 133.

134.jpg

DSCN0770.jpg

I see smaller saddle bags, the bra fits better (but still off), slimmer stomach (no muffin top anymore), less back fat from the bra!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    988640_3202_thumb.jpg

Ok, so here is how to post a photo to thread from your profile. After you have downloaded the image to your profile, go to your profile photo, right click on the photo and left click on properties. You will see a url address for the photo in the property box, highlight ALL of it, and right click, choose copy. Now go to the posting window, paste it in and add [ img ] at the start and [ /img ] at the end --WITHOUT the spaces before and after the brackets --had to do that or the letters don't post AND img MUST be lowercase, and that is how you will get a photo in your post, if photobucket doesn't want to cooperate.

If you need to see the actual address of the photo in this post, just hit quote and it will show for you.
    Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!