Needing Friends!!!

Options
I am new...well, I was here about 3 yrs ago and left...boooo!! Heres my scoop. I am 50.....severly overweight with many health problems. I have diabetes, (uncontrolled at the moment), severe arthritis in legs and knees,(occasionaly use a w/c) high blood pressure(controlled), sleep apnea (controlled) YAY!!, fibromyalgia, etc........ I have a wonderful husband and son. Great support!!! I've been just exisiting. I go to work and come home and sleep. My husband works ALOT and my son is 21, so he's out and about!! I am close with my widowed mother, who has found her Prince!!! I love to take care of people.......and not myself!!! So this is it!!! Trying to turn the switch and start loving myself and treating myself well!! Please, I need friends and support from you all!!! Have an Awesome day!!!!:wink:

Replies

• 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You can add me:)
  • Rielis
    Rielis Posts: 1
    Options
    I've joined today as well! Add me if you want! =)
  • sandi19073
    sandi19073 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Here in Virginia and trying too! Add me...we can do it together. :)
  • LeesaMarie63
    Options
    Hello there, I'm the same age, with some of the same issues, I'm finally moving in the right direction, you can add me, I think we'd be great support for each other..
  • Beautyandthebeef
    Options
    "I've been just existing" really hit home. A big part of this isn't only about your weight-it's about your state of mind and quality of life! Think of all the things you probably don't do anymore. I just re-joined the website! If you need support, feel free to add me :)
  • krystalc1986
    krystalc1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go but having a great support system is always good !! Request sent =)
  • radmack
    radmack Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am 50, have 55 lbs to lose and my youngest is going off to college. My goal is to take the time to take care of myself instead of just taking care of everyone else! Please add me as a friend!
  • bxveecee
    bxveecee Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I just joined 10 minutes ago and am ready like you are for a change. I lost 15 pounds last year and have gained 20 back. Not happy with myself AT ALL. You can add me as a friend, we all need 'em and I think we've found 'em here. HERE'S TO GETTING STARTED. It's a new day. Don't be discouraged. We all in this together.
  • ItsCathywithaC
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • QueenD69
    QueenD69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: Have a wonderful day everyone.
  • suznkw
    suznkw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi There - I have only recently begun to get serious about feeling better - Please feel free to add me! Would love to support and be supported in this journey
  • Lori_428
    Lori_428 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me :) A little support goes a long way!
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi one friends request coming your way,Hello and welcome!xx
  • dcmitchell01
    dcmitchell01 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also newly- coming back, just been back on here about 10 days now.. I have a ways to go too, but we can do this together! Sending you a friend request!
  • librarypage
    Options
    add me too. I'll give what support I can. I've had so many people jump up with their hands in the air offering to be my friend that I'm overwhelmed with it really. I hope you find the same welcome and support I've found here so far. :)
  • CarleyJo89
    CarleyJo89 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm new today :) Add me if you want to!! x
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    add me. I 'd like to help you too.
  • lilbrighteyes
    lilbrighteyes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • fizzfizz
    fizzfizz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well done for coming back! Sorry to read of your health issues but hey, you've just made a great decision to love your body - nice work ... Am another person doing it for my knees since last month. I had a brush with really debilitating 'ME type' symptoms in the last couple of years too - am 49 and well, hello friend :)