maybe if i keep posting ill get encouraged

Options
Maybe the more friends i get ill want to do better, this lastweek i had no motivation, im almost there. Ill encourage people...also if your in your 20's to add me but id love to see everyones success, Im at 1200 cals a day, im 166 tryna get to 130. if your similar add me! if not add me:) lets encourage eachother. Also, im not up to texting buddies but i want this so bad i might just consider it i need motivation in the a.m to get me up for that morning run!:)

Replies

• mrodrigue2013
    mrodrigue2013 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's was my thought this morning, maybe the more ppl in here the better I will be checking in!
  • Fjcookie
    Fjcookie Posts: 48
    Options
    it helps to keepme accountable when I post
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Maybe the more friends i get ill want to do better, this lastweek i had no motivation, im almost there. Ill encourage people...also if your in your 20's to add me but id love to see everyones success, Im at 1200 cals a day, im 166 tryna get to 130. if your similar add me! if not add me:) lets encourage eachother. Also, im not up to texting buddies but i want this so bad i might just consider it i need motivation in the a.m to get me up for that morning run!:)

You can have a million friends, but at the end of the day, the will, determination and power to succeed have to come from you. Ask yourself this question, how bad do you want to reach your goal weight and what are you prepared to do to yet there. I desperately wanted to reach 169, gave myself until end June. I am now I 171.4, 2.4 pounds away. If I continue with my plan, I should reach my goal by end June.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    The keys to success in weight loss, in anything really, are motivation and discipline. Not cheerleaders or lots of MFP friends on your FL..

Motivation comes from within. Motivation is born of desire. The stronger the desire for something, the stronger the motivation. Find what you desire. Is it losing weight, getting fitter and healthier? Is it just being able to get more active and enjoy life more? How much to you want that? Once you find your motivation, next you must learn discipline. Discipline is the difference between what you want now and what you want most. Discipline is the difference between sleeping in when the alarm clock rings and getting up for your morning walk/run/workout, knowing that doing that will bring you closer to what you desire.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    MFP friends sure can be motivating, feel free to add me. I have Insanity but I'm not following the program. I am currently doing ChaLean Extreme's strength workouts and mixing up my cardio so sometimes that is Insanity. You should check out Craigslist and Ebay to see if you can get it cheaper.
  • starmonique
    starmonique Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I know motivation comes from with in, cheerleaders are helpful but i need to want it myslef i do want it, im just not doing anything about it:( i dont know why, but im tryna be more resoponsible for my self :) tough love i love it lol thank you all