I'm new :)

Hi everyone! My name is Jessica, I'm 22 and I have to lose over 50kg. I have an appointment with a nutritionist tomorrow to know what kind of diet is most suitable for me.

Luckily, for me, my family supports me in losing weight and getting healthier, but I like to make friends with people who are going through situations similar to what I'm going through.
Well, I wish good luck to everyone and hope you all can achieve your goals!

Replies

• Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    send you a friend request
  • I added you. Kudos to you for going to see a nutritionist...way better than the latest fad diet, which is impossible to stay with for the long run! MFP has built-in nutrition advice/tracking of your intake, and it is adjustable if need be. Healthy wishes to you :smile:
  • Thanks for you both!

I've lost count of how many times I tried to lose weight without the help of someone who understands these things.
    This time I'm trying to do something completely different and going after people who understand / studied about how to have a healthier life.
    :happy:
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Thanks for you both!

I've lost count of how many times I tried to lose weight without the help of someone who understands these things.
    This time I'm trying to do something completely different and going after people who understand / studied about how to have a healthier life.
    :happy:

good luck to you - I am very new here and finding that this is the best thing I have done so far! So many people seem to have the same struggles I am having!!!! You will have no problems finding motivators! I can be a great cheer leader!
  • Thank you USMCnetty90 !