Stay outta my house - trigger foods! What are yours?

Options

Replies

• Keleb_DaWhiz
    Options
    my trigger foods is ice cream, cakes, cookies, and orange juice. i dont know moderation in these! haha
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    my house is empty of everything except for eggs, fruit, vegetables and coffee. I like it because then if i'm craving something sweet or whatever I either have to substitue for one of the above... or i have to LEAVE my house and put in the extra effort of "failing" lol which makes it less likely to happen.

... bc everything is a trigger food for me. wasn't born with the "moderation" gene.
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Crisps (chips in the USA) here in France they do not sell the little 25gm bags like they do in the UK but huge great packs. I used to open one and eat the lot in one go. For my wife it is cheese.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Apple pie...:noway:

8488541.png
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    Ice cream. Ice cream is the death of me!!!!!!!!!! I have no control. I can keep chocolate here - no problem. I once had a half pound box of chocolates and after six months I had to throw out half the box because they got stale. Ice cream, a gallon - lasts about two days. A pint is just a small snack.
    This^^ for sure! Just killed a half gallon on Tuesday bought on Sunday!
  • Candice_Says
    Candice_Says Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter - I will eat the entire jar, no kidding.
    Cookies or brownies, which includes the ingredients to make them myself - The whole batch will be down my hatch.
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Any cookies, cakes, brownies... Most sweets in general.
  • Candice_Says
    Candice_Says Posts: 24 Member
    Options

... bc everything is a trigger food for me. wasn't born with the "moderation" gene.

That makes 2 of us! I have binged on the weirdest things before, that don't even make any sense and are not particularly appealing.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Chips, Crackers, Pretzels, Bread! Simple things like bread and butter get me in trouble in the middle of the night.
  • rhalse
    rhalse Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Ice cream is the death of me!!!!!!!!!! I have no control. I can keep chocolate here - no problem. I once had a half pound box of chocolates and after six months I had to throw out half the box because they got stale. Ice cream, a gallon - lasts about two days. A pint is just a small snack.
    Ice Cream is my biggest problem. I just end up wanting to eat the whole tub. I don't have control with a box of chocolates either. Thank goodness valentines only comes once a year!
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    my house is empty of everything except for eggs, fruit, vegetables and coffee. I like it because then if i'm craving something sweet or whatever I either have to substitue for one of the above... or i have to LEAVE my house and put in the extra effort of "failing" lol which makes it less likely to happen.

You and me both girl! If you find the gene send it my way! :wink:
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Garlic bread stuffed with cheese!, Cookies, Cake, Pies.. etc.

But the Pizza addiction is outrageous. I'd eat it every day, every meal, every hour if I could. :embarassed:
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    pizza, any candy, pretzels,
  • rubywoo123
    rubywoo123 Posts: 80
    Options
    CRISPS damn
  • Chemburly12
    Options
    1. Oreos
    2. Cocoa Pebbles
    3. And pretty much any kind of cake. I'm addicted to icing.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    French fries
    Corn Dogs
    Hot Pockets

One you pop you can't stop!
  • One_Last_Time
    Options
    Bagels, cereal, crackers and chips.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Fresh loaf of French bread or sourdough bread
    Nuts, Craisins and chocolate chips

yummy yummy yummy
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Fig Newtons :grumble:
    Dang things get me EVERY TIME
  • AshleighLouu
    Options
    I struggle with binging to the extreme (history of bulimia), so most of the time I actually only buy what I need for that day! I find anything microwaveable or easy to prepare has to be kept out of the house!