Wanting friends! :)

Options
Hey! I'm Nikki and i'm 18 :)

I've had myfitnesspal for about 50 days now and I've just been going at it alone. I've managed to lose a couple of pounds (4lbs last time I checked, although I had such a cheat week last week and haven't weighed myself in over a week), but I don't have any friends on this app yet, I was just wanting to share my journey with others and help motivate others and i'd like them to help motivate me too!

My current weight is around 136lb but my goal is 126lb (10 more to lose!) and then once I reach that i'm going to focus on toning up. I'm wanting to lose a little bit of weight and finally feel comfortable in a bikini or a nice bodycon dress and not need a huge bag to cover myself up with when i'm out; I also want to improve my stamina and just become fitter and healthier in general.

Someone be my friend please (:

Replies

• Susan0279
    Susan0279 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me, I have been here since January; not going to lie, but I fell off for a while, but I am back with a vengence, I have made sure that I log on everyday (65 so far). I have about 35 more pounds to lose.

I think having friends on this sight is a good I idea, it just shows that you are not alone. Good luck!