been thinking about a cheat day

Options
I've really been craving so many thing's through my weight loss journey and never once have been unfaithful to my diet, 'not once' haven't touched anything sweet or sugary for over 1-2 years and lost over 100 pounds and got down to 8% body fat, I'm currently starting to come off my cut (weight loss programme) and go into a bulking phase but before i do that I really think 'I' Deserve a cheat day, It's my birthday in about a month and I'm going to shred another 3-4 pounds to compensate for the weight I'm going to gain on my cheatday before i go onto my new diet, i personally think i deserve this, would this say be a good idea for my mentality and letting one day just for my cravings off my diet? what's your guys thoughts on this. (planning to eat anywhere from 12,000-16,000 calories. Thanks! :)

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    I think if you try to suddenly eat 12-16000 calories of food you haven't been processing for 2 years, you'll have a hell of a stomach ache and probably get the squirts.
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Yea, you're going to get sick if you try that! Not a good way to spend your birthday. I'd plan to indulge but not go on an extreme binge!
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I've really been craving so many thing's through my weight loss journey and never once have been unfaithful to my diet, 'not once' haven't touched anything sweet or sugary for over 1-2 years and lost over 100 pounds and got down to 8% body fat, I'm currently starting to come off my cut (weight loss programme) and go into a bulking phase but before i do that I really think 'I' Deserve a cheat day, It's my birthday in about a month and I'm going to shred another 3-4 pounds to compensate for the weight I'm going to gain on my cheatday before i go onto my new diet, i personally think i deserve this, would this say be a good idea for my mentality and letting one day just for my cravings off my diet? what's your guys thoughts on this. (planning to eat anywhere from 12,000-16,000 calories. Thanks! :)

8% body fat?? you sure bout that?
  • davidparker12
    Options
    Yea, you're going to get sick if you try that! Not a good way to spend your birthday. I'd plan to indulge but not go on an extreme binge!
    I have an appetite of 200 men, this would be very easy and I could do it with no problem what so ever.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I have an appetite of 200 men, this would be very easy and I could do it with no problem what so ever.

So how did it go? What did you have for your 16,000 calorie cheat day?
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options

So how did it go? What did you have for your 16,000 calorie cheat day?

I'd like to know too, I feel sick after a 2000kcal meal!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    What a silly idea