which Jillian Michaels DVD to do next? Help please:)

Options
Hey everyone!!

I am currently doing 30DS, and I'm on my last level with a few days left. I really enjoy working out with Jillian Michael's DVD, but I am quite bored of shred!

So, With that being said, I was wondering what other total body workouts JM has, that some of you might have tried and liked, with good results of course, that you can recommend to me! I was looking in to Ripped in 30 /30 day slim down and BFBM , but not sure which is better so any opinions would be GREAT:)

I'm going to Europe in 5 weeks, so I want to slim down and hopefully loose another 10( if not, more !!) pounds. I gotta look good on the beach!!!

Replies

• jso319
    jso319 Posts: 1
    Options
    I loved Ripped in 30. It is a big step up from 30DS. Harder moves and a good short workout. If you are really wanted to change, go for her 90 workout Body Revolution. I lost 5 inches doing that and am super toned now too!
  • _CrepeSuzette_
    _CrepeSuzette_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My first JM dvd was 30DS, then i jump to Ripped in 30 and since May i'm doing BFBM every other day and the other days i'm working out with No More Trouble Zones.
    The first 'impact' was hard because they last almost one hour (instead of 25-30 min of the other dvds) but i'm enjoying them much more than 30DS and RI30 (that began quite boring after few weeks ;)).
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I did Jillians 30 day slim down last year and LOVED it. I say if you have all the DVDs you need for 30 day slim down.. do it! I am planning on doing it again in a few weeks, because I keep thinking about what a challenge it was and how much i enjoyed it. Good luck with whatever you decide!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    thanks you guys!! I just looked up 30 day slim down, and that seems to vary up the workouts everyday, so a good chance i wont be bored after the first week! I think thats the one ill try!
  • Terrymichelle
    Terrymichelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm done with the Shred on Saturday :) I am buying the 6 Week 6 Pack dvd and the killer buns and thighs and switch them every other day. I'm hoping that works for me!!! :)
  • kjwasmund
    kjwasmund Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Try Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout
  • superwalrus417
    superwalrus417 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels scares the *kitten* out of me.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    If you want hardcore I really like JIllian's Kickbox Fastfix. But really any of her workout dvd's are awesome. I've done most of them and until now I haven't found one I don't enjoy. She makes you sweat A LOT, and I love that! haha If you want something more calm but still strenghtening, I love her Yoga Meltdown.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones is my new favourite after the 30DS. For about two-3 days after I feel as if I have literally been kicked in the side of the *kitten*, it is that good.

Or Burn Fat Boost Metabolism for the cardio side of things.
  • ZsanettBarna
    Options
    I also started with 30DS and went into RI30 right after. It is a big step up with 4 levels - one week on each. I am now doing the 6 Week 6 Pack video, have a week and a half left. I might try Shed it with Weights or Extreme Shed and Shred after.

I really enjoy her videos. This is the first time I actually managed to stick to exercising 6 days a week. Lost 13 lbs, toned up, feel great.

Jillian is awesome and really knows what she is doing while walking you through her routines. The point is, you can't really go wrong with any of her DVD's.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I really like Shred and No More Trouble Zones but BL Last Chance is a favorite and I burn more calories than with Shred. She does many of the same moves from other DVD's, cardio then weights, planks, pushups, rows, etc. She has more varied cardio and I feel hits all areas except abs.
    I don't mind the exercisers are not "gym models" it's a nice change and it motivated me more. The girls on other DVD's are kickbox experts, dancers, etc. These are just "regular people" Most when I checked online, lost a lot of weight after this DVD was made and were keeping it off which was nice.

It might not be for everyone but I liked how she incorporated the cardio and weights for 25 minutes and then gave you 2 15 minute lower or upper body to do separately if you want.