My goal is WHAT?????

Options
My thought for the day.......

“If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” ~Jack Dixon

I don't know who Jack Dixon is/was (I'll google him in a minute) but I appreciate his quote reminding me to stop focusing on the end results that seem so far away but to instead focus on the things that I do right here, right now, today and before I know it .... far away will be today :)

I hope everyone has a SUPER day!!!!!

On my way,
Pamela :smile:

By the way .... I'd love to be friends so send me a request. I am on a journey that I'm sure will be an adventure and would like to share it with you. We're going to do this so it may as well be FUN!!!!! :happy:

Replies

• buffermarie
    buffermarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Love it! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Na2rlBeauty
    Options
    true true! would love to be friends.. love the energy!
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    that quote is so true! Thanks for sharing!
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    ★★LIKE★★
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    You have such a great attitude!! Thanks for sharing the quote, it's so true! :flowerforyou:
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    So very true to look at the "now" not the down the road. What you do today will affect that, but you are making the changes now, not then.
  • dolphinie13
    dolphinie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I can very much relate to this. With 122 lbs left to lose it can feel like a FAR off dream. But I try to focus on my daily and weekly goals and keep on plodding.
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I also have a very long way to go. I decided I would set smaller goals and reach them one at a time :smile: I'm happy to say I'm 18 pounds down and ready to weigh again. Slow and steady wins the race, one day at a time, all the old adages apply here. Good luck! Friend request sent!
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have a bad habit of looking at goals that are way out in the future and getting discouraged, just like everyone else.
    Focusing on what I can do right now, and looking at how far I have already come, will make that far distant goal attainable!
    Thanks for sharing!
  • ashandloggiesmom
    ashandloggiesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    How true, I should tattoo this somewhere!
  • leina257
    leina257 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love the message!