40lbs gone and back to my pre-pregnancy weight *pics*

JessiAnn88
JessiAnn88 Posts: 73 Member
When I became pregnant with my first Jan 2010 I was 160lbs and when I delivered I got all the way up to 200lbs I thought the weight would just melt off so I never even batted an eyelash at seeing 200 on the scale with my 5'5(rounding up) frame, boy was I wrong, 18 months later I was pregnant again this time starting at 180 and delivering at almost 200 (so pretty much right were I left off lol) I gave birth to my daughter this January and have been eating and exercising right since then. I started with the 30DS and have since moved on to stronglifts 5x5. My ultimate goal is a bit up in the air, my guess is anywhere from 135-145 but I'm not too sure yet. So even though I have a bit more work to do I was so proud of myself for hitting my first goal, my pre-pregnancy weight of 160! Of course thanks to actually working out I am now a size 12 when I was in a 14/16 the last time I was this weight :) So to celebrate 40lbs gone and moving on to bigger and better goals for myself I thought I'd post a pic. The first one was me at 200 a few months after my son was born and the after picture is me the morning I hit 160!

39e70b04-0270-4a3c-891e-3430a7452ffc_zps301c0d57.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!