The Shrinking Girl - progress pics over 100 days

Options
Hey everyone. I've been on my journey for 108 days now. I've posted progress a couple of times along the way, and I'll continue to do so as I see more progress. This journey truly is one day at a time. Some days are better than others, but the important thing to remember is that there are no deadlines. I want to be healthier, and there are no limits on that. Not setting challenges or deadlines for myself has made all of the difference. Instead, I just want to see improvement as life goes on. That attitude in itself has helped me get the self loathing under control, and I'm starting to see glimpses of my old happier self. As I'm seeking physical health, I'm gaining so much more. My mental health is improving more quickly than anything else, and that will be the difference this time around in sticking to this long term!

Keep it up, guys. Changing your life takes effort. It requires you to really care about yourself, and to do GOOD things for yourself. No matter how big or how small, any positive difference is a difference in the right direction. I'm loving seeing myself change, and I'm particularly loving that I don't feel the pressure of reaching any specific goals by any certain time. The sky is the limit! I'm allowing myself time to get happier and healthier, and I'm actually looking forward to the future.

If you'd like to follow me on my journey and you're into blogging, you're welcome to read mine. Futureformerfatty.com. I don't do anything special. I'm not a coach of anything, I'm just really gung-ho about getting this weight off and finding the healthiest version of me....however long that may take.

4b575c15-d48e-4b75-96c6-7d907f91c643_zps81bbd2fe.jpg

7a422e06-034f-43e2-94f5-4e1e5fb28df8_zpsa3c48c65.jpg

11d0c5ea-e297-4484-9ee1-654d0f798539_zps77bb0455.jpg

2aed3df4-de65-4b2f-8787-24de786e2ab5_zps28aa70fd.jpg

91d4bb11-d9e5-49ad-8c2d-d79d00ce4f50_zps4ef5a42a.jpg

b26dbe6a-d762-4e1e-9a84-38046b2dc143_zps928afa3a.jpg

2affc572-7df3-44aa-acad-f89ebe3fcd94_zpsc7fcfd6e.jpg

Replies

• Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Great JOB! Serves me as Inspiration as I just started... :heart:
  • tanyaheartsfrogs
    tanyaheartsfrogs Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!

Hey I noticed on some of your pics you are wearing a double sports bra. Do you find that it helps with support?
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    brilliant results, well done,

also noticed just about every single pic down the right side your smiling :) made me smile when i noticed
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Love it!! You look great, good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!

Hey I noticed on some of your pics you are wearing a double sports bra. Do you find that it helps with support?

I only wear 2 at home but yes, it works for full size but it get really hot!.....:sad:
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You got it going on.....keep up the great work!!!!!!!
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Really great work, and week 11 pic.. you're very beautiful there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!