insanity - please help...for my own insanity!

Options
Folks can anybody please tell me after going through 60 days of this torture....will there be weight loss or just inch loss...so many have lost nothing...I'm on day 4 now Somehow!!!..But id seriously like to think id shed some of this 10lb by the end of it.

Replies

• Ellliemai
    Ellliemai Posts: 10
    Options
    No rush people :)
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I recently did most of the Insanity program. I was 1.5 weeks from finishing before I had to stop because of knee pain (I was even working out on heavily carpeted areas). When I started Insanity I was 147. I exercised daily and tried to eat 1700 a day, my weight went up to 152 and then slowly went back down to 148. So I didn't lose any weight, but I did lose a jean size. People say they can notice a difference and I can too a bit. I did enjoy the workouts, even in month two when the workouts were 60 minutes. They seemed to move really fast and for the most part I enjoyed it (except for mummy kicks, I just absolutely hate them :grumble: ). Do you need to lose a lot of weight or are you looking to tone?
  • Ellliemai
    Options
    Hiya..thanks for reply....looking at myself i def need to lose a few Lbs (10lbs)...so im worried more about gettin this off first...i dont want wanna have toned fat belly if thats possible lol....just so want it to pay off all the work put in....i no 4days is real early stages...just dont wanna be gutted at day 60
  • Fancytiger
    Fancytiger Posts: 16
    Options
    I didn't lose weight but I lost inches. Can't remember exactly because it was a while ago but I know it was 1 size down. My endurance increased & I noticed I could run longer.
  • deeds2785
    deeds2785 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Between staying with in my calorie goal and doing insanity I lost 11lbs :) not sure on the inches as I didnt measure but I definately lost some.
  • Ellliemai
    Options
    Yeah my gig is running too...tho I've been trying to keep at this....and very little energy to anything after it....so ill stick it out see what happens...
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Why would you think that Insanity is a diet program?

Do the workout to get toned and in shape and follow a diet plan to lose the weight - 2 different things

Whether you use the diet plan that comes with the workout or something else doesn't really make much difference.