Results of 12 weeks of Turbo Fire

Options

Replies

• babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! Where can I get this?
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Good luck :)
  • Autazell
    Autazell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Holy hell, what a change! You look great.
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! Where can I get this?

Thank you! You can go on teambodybeach.com to order Turbo Fire. Or I think you can find some less expensive on amazon and ebay :)
  • actiontime26
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire today so thank you for the inspirations - I thought the first one would kill me! LOL You look great - I can only hope my results are as good :drinker:

LOL! It is hard mostly at the beginning. Even now, after 12 weeks, some of the workout are challenging. But Chalean is so motivating, the only thing you can do is to continue. You will see the results is you get up everyday and do your daily workout and eat someway right ( I cheated a lot during the journey) :)
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My 12 weeks of TF are over ( well it's been a week.) I'm so proud of myself! I finally, for once in my life, went through with a workout. It was hard but I did it. I can really say that TF is my soulmate workout. It was the jump I needed to get my butt off the couch. I didn`t get to my goal weight. However, the changes of my body is pretty amazing! You can judge by yourself.

Weight lost : 12 lbs

measurements (in): starting --» now
    waist : 31 --» 27.4
    hips : 41.6 --» 38.8
    chest : 38.4 --» 36.8
    arms : 13 --» 11.6
    thighs : 25.6 --» 22.6
    stomach : 35.8 --» 30.8
    love Handle : 37 --» 31
    body fat (%) : 26 --» 21

I have to say that in the last 2 weeks of TF, I started Chalean Extreme. So the picture you will see is the results of 12 weeks of TF and 3 weeks of CLX. My next challenge is CLX and Insanity! I still have at least 15 pounds to lose. Wish me luck! :smile:

mt779c.jpg
    fa62bm.jpg
    906ogk.jpg

Wow fabulous results - great job and well done on committing to it. good luck with CLX and Insanity. x
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Just started this after a round of Insanity and I have to say I like it so far.. your results are great.. Hope mine will be too..
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Look at your toned tummy! Look at those shoulders!! Every part of you is tighter and more toned, and strong! Keep it up! Fantastic work!! Really inspiring to keep at it for me, thanks for posting!
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Fun
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I am speechless.... These results are so inspiring....You look amazing and your measurements WOW.....Thanks for sharing...
  • Flagirlof3
    Flagirlof3 Posts: 86
    Options
    wow! you look awesome, great job!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Girl you look great. Congratulations on your success. I may need to give Turbo Fire a serious chance. I have it but I've never done anything other than the 15 HITT workout...sad I know...lol.
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I finished Turbo Fire right around the beginning of May and I LOVED it! I have now incorporated my favs into my regular workout routine (TF30, HIIT 15, 20 & 25). When I want a real challenge I do the TF 45, which just about kills me everytime!! YOU ARE NOT TIRED! LOL!

Great job! How do you like Chalene Xtreme?
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    WOOO! Girl you did amazing! I love me some TF I wish I could dedicate to doing it for the full program but I don't want to lose out on sleep LOL. My earliest class is 9am and I get out at 8pm. I get up at 7am every morning I would hate to get up at 5am. Anyways, I did TF for maybe a month before moving and getting off track after that periodically for a while and lost around 29lbs. So anyone who wants to purchase it and is on the fence get off of it and try it! If you don't like it send it back.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great!!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • actiontime26
    Options
    You look great!! I finished Turbo Fire right around the beginning of May and I LOVED it! I have now incorporated my favs into my regular workout routine (TF30, HIIT 15, 20 & 25). When I want a real challenge I do the TF 45, which just about kills me everytime!! YOU ARE NOT TIRED! LOL!

Great job! How do you like Chalene Xtreme?

thank you!
    I love Chalean! CLX is different but I love it! I love to feel strong when I push myself. And it is sculpting my body. She is right Chalean when she says muscle makes you look leaner. The only thing I would say about CXL is that it is missing some cardio. I just do a little TF or a other activity. Otherwise I really recommend it.
  • actiontime26
    Options
    Girl you look great. Congratulations on your success. I may need to give Turbo Fire a serious chance. I have it but I've never done anything other than the 15 HITT workout...sad I know...lol.

It's a start :). My trick to stay on track was to wake up, put on my workout clothes and to the workout of the day. I feel good, proud and ready for my day. When you get in that beat, you feel weird when you don't workout. However, I did have my 1 week and a half that I didn`t do anything. But I didnt feel good and when I saw the pounds that I worked so hard to lose, I got my things together and started from where I left. So you have to find the moment of the day that is right for you and make short term goal ( weekly of monthly.) And the moment I got frustrated because the scale wasn't moving, I measure different part of my body so I can see the progress and stay on track.

You can do it too!
  • actiontime26
    Options
    I am speechless.... These results are so inspiring....You look amazing and your measurements WOW.....Thanks for sharing...

thank you very much!
  • BlestLiz
    BlestLiz Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow, your results are amazing! I have both programs (TF & CLX) & just restarted CLX. Would love to see your results with CLX!
    Thank you for the motivation to carry on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!