New to posting and looking for support!

Options
Hi everyone,

I joined myfitnesspal awhile ago but only used it as a way to track food. I started to lose some weight in the beginning but it has stopped now, so I thought I would go all in and try to get some tips/support/motivation from people.

If anyone would like to add me as a friend please send me a message! I'd love to hear from you.

Have a great day,

Kendra

Replies

• bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Hey there Kendra! I'd be happy to support your along the way! Feel free to add me if you are still looking for some support :)
  • AndorZensko
    AndorZensko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good idea to use this site to its full potential and to get help from others, it is harder to do alone.
  • leina257
    leina257 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started today too! Needed some motivation as well. I'll add you and please feel free to add me too if you like :)
  • rasgrandma
    Options
    i would love to add you as a friend for support
  • glenda8908
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I started tracking my calories on Saturday just had a baby. Not sure how all this works.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi Kendra. I'm glad MFP has worked for you so far. It has been a stop-and-go process for me.
    I have had to change things up some whenever I hit a plateau. Sometimes upping my calories for a week would jump start it. Other times throwing in an extra 30 minutes of walking a day did the trick.
  • lovebird89
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 24, female and about to start a lot of new journeys in my life. I've always been overweight, but the past two years put on an additional 60 pounds to what used to be my heaviest weight! Things have gotten out of control. I've tried tons of diets during my short life, and have even attempted my fitnesspal a few times but I told myself this time I am very serious and very motivated. I really want to change my life. I am in very poor health and have recently really been feeling my additional weight. At only 24, things have to change. My goal is to lose 100 pounds at least through exercise, eating healthy and calorie counting.

I also want to stay very active online so any friends or support I can have would be so appreciated! And I'd like to think I'm a good supporter too!!!

Please message me or add me! I would love to hear from anyone-tips, stories, questions, or even if you need help yourself.

-Cara :)
  • Hokiepokied
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Friends only make things better!

Hokie P.
  • holliddd
    holliddd Posts: 28
    Options
    feel free to add me! Motivation and support are needed to reach our goals!