Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

40lbs gone and back to my pre-pregnancy weight *pics*

JessiAnn88
JessiAnn88 Posts: 73 Member
When I became pregnant with my first Jan 2010 I was 160lbs and when I delivered I got all the way up to 200lbs I thought the weight would just melt off so I never even batted an eyelash at seeing 200 on the scale with my 5'5(rounding up) frame, boy was I wrong, 18 months later I was pregnant again this time starting at 180 and delivering at almost 200 (so pretty much right were I left off lol) I gave birth to my daughter this January and have been eating and exercising right since then. I started with the 30DS and have since moved on to stronglifts 5x5. My ultimate goal is a bit up in the air, my guess is anywhere from 135-145 but I'm not too sure yet. So even though I have a bit more work to do I was so proud of myself for hitting my first goal, my pre-pregnancy weight of 160! Of course thanks to actually working out I am now a size 12 when I was in a 14/16 the last time I was this weight :) So to celebrate 40lbs gone and moving on to bigger and better goals for myself I thought I'd post a pic. The first one was me at 200 a few months after my son was born and the after picture is me the morning I hit 160!

39e70b04-0270-4a3c-891e-3430a7452ffc_zps301c0d57.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!