Fitness Blender?

Options
Anyone one else doing the 8-week Fitness Blender workout program? This is day 3 of my workout. A little sore, but my body feels nice.

Replies

• graham_l
    graham_l Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am using Fitness Blender videos to do some workouts at home after buying some kettle bells. I find them very good I did squats last Saturday and took me until Monday to get over it! Feels good though.

I am considering buying the 8 week program but wondered if you could tell me what it is like ? I don't want to buy it and then find I don't have the equipment etc

Cheers

Graham
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    bump curious to also hear from anyone who has done the program
  • miamiink89
    miamiink89 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I started it, did about half of it and had good results. The reason I stopped was because I didn't enjoy a lot of the combinations of videos and so I have went back to using their videos but I choose them myself.
  • shariannamarie
    Options
    Hi! Yes, I am doing Fitness Blenders workout program.. I'm on day 7 right now. I really love their workouts! I love that no one is shouting at me, no loud music blaring.. just me and my sweat hitting the ground! :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like..
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of the program. I love it! You really on need a mat,a physio ball or bench, and a set of dumbbells. :) Feel free to add me me. I can already tell my body is loving it. I am sore and loving it!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I have a blender bottle.
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Options
    obviously this isn't really a food blender program dbmata. lol!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    obviously this isn't really a food blender program dbmata. lol!

I'm really hungry this morning, and tired. I blame that. :)
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Fitness Blender videos for a couple days, but not the 8 week program. So far, I love them. I'm starting with the low impact for beginners. Still makes me sweat, but I don't feel like I'm going to die LOL. It's constant movement and gets my heart rate going up.
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Options
    I've been doing the Fitness Blender videos for a couple days, but not the 8 week program. So far, I love them. I'm starting with the low impact for beginners. Still makes me sweat, but I don't feel like I'm going to die LOL. It's constant movement and gets my heart rate going up.

I started by doing them 3 times a week for a couple of weeks and I liked them so I am now doing the program since it was only $6 for them to tell me which ones burn the most fat when done together. I like direction.
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options

I started by doing them 3 times a week for a couple of weeks and I liked them so I am now doing the program since it was only $6 for them to tell me which ones burn the most fat when done together. I like direction.

Definitely keeping that in mind :-)
  • tanyamstrain
    tanyamstrain Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 3rd 8 week work out program and I love it. I have done weeks 1-4 and I am in the 5th week of the program. I have lost 6lbs and my body is toning up. I can see the difference in my legs and arms for sure. I would recommend trying out the 8 week program. It’s most certainly worth the money.
    You will need an optional exercise mat, kettle bell or dumbbells, bench or chair for some of the routines.
  • vickybabydoll
    vickybabydoll Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My sister has been recommending them and I finally did two of them today and loved it. With all the workout videos, it's like have a personal trainer that gives variety. Might have to consider the 8 week program cause it'll help me stick to working out.
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of the program. I love it! You really on need a mat,a physio ball or bench, and a set of dumbbells. :) Feel free to add me me. I can already tell my body is loving it. I am sore and loving it!

These are the items that you need. I recommend it. I am on day 5 of the program. I love the feeling I get after completing the workouts. I do it in the morning before work, and I feel great the rest of the day. Good luck.
  • walk2120
    walk2120 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just did the first day (mostly Physical Fitness test) today. I like having a structured program as well as variety of workouts so my body doesn't get used to the same things. It's like having a personal trainer who tells you what you need to do for each session.
    The only equipment required are a pair of dumbbells and a mat. Jump rope, kettle ball, and fitness ball are optional.

The only complain I have is you have to have internet connection to watch and follow along the videos (as they are on youtube). If you are travelling offshore or don't have internet for some reason, you can't follow the program. I wish they give a downloadable format so I can bring it along with me everywhere.
  • sanbros
    sanbros Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just bought and did the first day of the 8 week program.
    I am very much looking forward to doing this, only, I am also trying to learn to be a runner, and I run 3 times a week. I hope theres time/energy fot that still
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Bump to check out later tonight.