It's Wednesday and have I told you....

Options
Have I told you lately how much i love you and I how proud i am of you? Here it is hump-day (I have been running around like crazy taking care of kids, but have the day off from work) and it accrues to me that I really haven't slowed down to say that lately. Each and everyone of you are doing so well. I don't care if you have shown weight loss or slipped a little. You are trying and that means you are doing very well indeed. So many people just quit, but not you. Win, lose or draw your battling everyday. That takes true courage, true strength and real determination. So, just in case no one has told you today... You look amazing. You are beautiful, sexy, a true hottie, and a real inspiration. You are my hero and a warrior. No one can ever take that from you. Stand tall and proud today. You are amazing.
God bless you! :flowerforyou: :heart:
Ed

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Ed, for the words of inspriation...you have probably helped others today who are feeling low
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Why thank you :) I've started calling myself a work out warrior so it's nice to hear you use those words too. And in case nobody has told you this today, you are also a superstar!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you...I needed that.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Thanks Ed! :heart:
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Well I was having a very terrible morning (not weight/food related) but terrible none the less. Thank you for that little boost. :)
  • krex
    krex Posts: 29
    Options
    Thanks Ed for the post! You've made my day! :happy:
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have read these a few times before and never said thanks, even though they always give me a lift. You must be a really kind and giving man to be thinking of all the people who maybe don't hear these words from anyone else. Thank you.
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey Mr. Wonderful,

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement! You truly made me smile. :smooched: :happy: If you haven't heard it today, you're wonderful, doing a wonderful job and are truly adored. Have a wonderful Hump Day and a Blessed end to your week!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lizmumma98
    lizmumma98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome encouragement this morning, Ed! You reminded me that God is cheering us on also in this journey too!!!! Thanks for the encouragement and the reminder!
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That was amazing!! Looking sexy there yourself too. I hope it gave you a pick up as well as all of us who are reading it.
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    That's a great way to start the day!! Thank you Ed! I wish you the amazing day that you have helped provide for a bunch of people on here!!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Thank you - I needed that today!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Thank you - I needed that today!
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ed, I needed that. You are pretty fabulous yourself!
  • dhaverly
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragment! I just joined this site last week and it's truly amazing how supportive everyone is!! It's really nice to be able to go through this with others who are in your shoes.....thanks again, you made me feel great!! :)
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    You are my favorite person for the day. Thanks for being so supportive
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You are my hero and a warrior.

Back at 'ya! Thanks for the words of encouragement!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    That was truly motivating and made me tear a little. I thank you as well as everyone else. That was a very uplifting and kind thing to say. And I think I really needed that today. So thanks so much and I love you too!! :smile:
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WE LOVE YOU TOO AND IT IS A GREAT IDEA TO WRITE LITTLE LOVE NOTES TO OURSELVES OCCASIONALLY TO REMIND US THAT WE ARE SPECIAL

HAVE A GREAT DAY OFF
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Ok I have blushed a little there....