Ouch! I skinned my Nietzsche.

BrainyBurro
BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
however, there's no point in putting a band-aid on it.

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Don't worry, you'll be stronger because of it.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Such an Ubermensch
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Why are you telling us?

Your knee is dead and you have killed it. Who will give you the sponge to wipe the blood off of you?
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Ah, I see what you did there...clever...very clever... Me likey!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    I am not a doctor, so I am aFreud I Kant help you.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    I am not a doctor, so I am aFreud I Kant help you.

Too Jung for medical school?
  • zinsea
    zinsea Posts: 9 Member
    just because she is Jung doesnt mean she couldnt have gone to medical school, dont put Descartes before de horse
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    just because she is Jung doesnt mean she couldnt have gone to medical school, dont put Descartes before de horse

If she is Jung she may have been accepted, but she might not have the Monet to buy Degas to made her Van Gogh there?
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member

I heard she had very high Marx in school.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Better put some antibiotic cream on that so you don't end up with syphilis..
  • zinsea
    Oh, dont try to Confucius, Aristotle-ly no reason she couldnt have worked harder to get a scholarship!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member

If she is Jung she may have been accepted, but she might not have the Monet to buy Degas to made her Van Gogh there?

I was accepted, but I LOCKEd myself out of my Van after a night of Epicurus drinking, so couldn't Gogh to class. Adorno what I'm gonna do now.
  • zinsea

I was accepted, but I LOCKEd myself out of my Van after a night of Epicurus drinking, so couldn't Gogh to class. Adorno what I'm gonna do now.

I Kant help you, maybe a Plato humility will help you next time!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Is there no God?
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    (Victor) Frankl-y, I do not know. :P
  • What doesn't kill you may just leave you a crippled husk of your former self. :)
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Y'all are Wilde and Volataire-ible. No one has asked how the knee became bloodied.