I got out there and did it!!!

Options
So it has been a long FIRST week!!....had a few mess-ups....but over-all think I have done well. I didnt get to weigh today...but plan to in the morning!! GOD, I hope it says I Lost!!!!!!.....wish me luck! Anyways, I haven't been exercising....too tired, busy, etc = EXCUSES! Today despite all of that...i went on a 60 min walk/jog outside!!! it sucked when I was doing it...but I feel soooooo good I went !!! anyways....just wanted to share :)

Replies

• roromclarty
    Options
    So it has been a long FIRST week!!....had a few mess-ups....but over-all think I have done well. I didnt get to weigh today...but plan to in the morning!! GOD, I hope it says I Lost!!!!!!.....wish me luck! Anyways, I haven't been exercising....too tired, busy, etc = EXCUSES! Today despite all of that...i went on a 60 min walk/jog outside!!! it sucked when I was doing it...but I feel soooooo good I went !!! anyways....just wanted to share :)
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    After 3 weeks of MAKING myself get out there and do it 5-6 days a week now I hate the days and feel wierd the days I don't. You will get there just MAKE yourself do it. good luck on the scale!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your first week and what a great walk! Yey you!