overweight and want to change it

Options
I am relative new to MFP join in April on my cell but reception was lousy and I was frustrated. I have taken the time to addressed the situation on my PC. Now I ready, I need to loose 40-50 pounds. Have been battling this on my own, not a good idea I work night and along with the steroids further compounds the problems. Nevertheless, willing to do what ever it takes to get the body I want and deserve back. Looking for some friends out there who is looking for some support, like me. I am in the Central MA., area a walking buddy would be great.

Replies

• marise1113
    marise1113 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I live in another state so I can't walk with you , but I am also working on losing 50 pounds (down 20 so far) and wishing you
    great success in reaching your goals !
  • aaronagostini
    aaronagostini Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    HI DD,

I'm working on losing another 40-50 pounds, and I'm down 35 pounds since the start of the year, so I know that with time and attention to diet and exercise it can be done! I think MFP is a great tool and a great community. Keep at it and you'll get the results you're after.

Aaron
  • Sectility
    Sectility Posts: 37
    Options
    You can look to local groups or friends to walk with. I am across the country, so I can't walk with you as well.

Good luck, MFP is a great place to keep track of your intake.