Herbal Life?

Options
Has anyone ever tried Herbal Life? I'm curious about it.

Carol

Replies

• yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I did this a few years ago - 2003 I think. Two months lost 8 pounds that found their way back super quick. It's basically a starvation diet, but that's just my opinion. It was also nasty. I wouldn't do it again if they paid me. I'm sure there are people that have positive experiences with it... but for me I would rather have food than shakes.
  • NickLavato
    Options
    Never meal supplement with the stuff. You need to learn how to portion controll. I have used Herbalife as a post workout protein smoothy from time to time.
  • Heatherinvt
    Options
    i am doing herbal life and love it i am a week and a half in and have lost 7lbs

i never feel hungry ... ok thats a lie i did the first day and when my monthly arrived i certainly craved bad stuff
    all it really is ... IS

2 shakes a day
    and a low cal diet that is suited to your weight

i currently am set at a 1400 calorie diet and i have no issues
    its really about getting your protein in, your supplements and eating healthy ....

thats my 2cents :)
  • lorraynep
    lorraynep Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, i started the Herbal life shake diet on 5 days ago. i have been drinking 2 shakes a day and healthy dinner in the evening. also been snacking on fruits and health snacks. i went to the gym 3 times in these 5 days. i have havent lost anything. am i doing something wrong?

how long till i start noticing results?
    thanks
  • PrincessEdna
    Options
    It takes time. I drink my shake for breakfast and dinner and for lunch I have a healty meal. I have been on it for almost 3 months now and I have lost 22lbs.