I'm still a liar!

Options
1JenMilam
1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
I have been lying about my weight on my drivers license for many years. At the beginning of my journey I was 110.6 pounds more than what it said. The lady at BMV told me it could be my goal weight so I could leave it. I held onto that statement and ran.

Today I not only met the weight but smashed through it! I now weigh less than the weight listed..

Yay me!!!! :drinker:

(Not sure why the badge didn't change but my loss after my weigh in today is 111.3)

Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Yaya! Me too bro. Congrats!
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    fantastic, congratulations :smile:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    You need to go down the DMV immediately and confess that you are lighter than what is says. Make sure to go when its busy and scream it out for everyone to hear. :drinker:
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!
    thats a MAJOR NSV!!

my license says I weigh 190 and I blew past that months ago... I thought about "losing" it to get a new picture... I'm gonna need a new passport picture too.....
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I've renewed my license since I started losing so I put my mini-goal weight. I've gotten close but not quite there yet. :grumble:

Congrats on your achievement!
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    Ha! That's awesome! Congratulations!:drinker:
  • JeffStandley
    Options
    That is kick *kitten*, congratulations!! You should be (are) proud!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Love this!! Congratulations on being a liar!!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Same here...years ago I had 185 put on my license (true at the time) but then proceeded to up the weight to 224. I renew my license next year and will have them change it to 146. I wonder how many people have even close to their true weight on their license? You've worked for the new number...enjoy!
  • Runhard13
    Runhard13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratualtions! And best of luck on more to come!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    The lady at the BMV deserves kudos! Keep it as your goals weight. What great advice! :laugh:
  • 1JenMilam
    Options
    You need to go down the DMV immediately and confess that you are lighter than what is says. Make sure to go when its busy and scream it out for everyone to hear. :drinker:

I just might do that!!! :laugh:
  • BunkyBumBum
    BunkyBumBum Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's funny how motivating that can be!

I got a new driver's license last year and I was SO disappointed when they said they'd use the same picture. At the time I was 145lbs (5'3") and the picture was from when I was 215lbs! So, my driver's license has the proper weight and a picture of my "fat face". I guess it's no worse than when it said 215 pounds and I was 145 and people checking it would look at me weird, like I had rocks in my shoes or something. But still, I wanted a new license with my new weight and a new picture!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic!! And I know you feel tons better!!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My driving licence photo is 14 years old and I can't even use it as ID because PEOPLE LAUGH! It doesn't look anything like me! It expires this year so I will have a thin photo that looks vaguely like me this time!

I am so glad we don't have to put our weight on our licence in the UK!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! What an accomplishment. No one can take that success away from you, you made it happen. Congratulations.
  • 1JenMilam
    Options
    My driving licence photo is 14 years old and I can't even use it as ID because PEOPLE LAUGH! It doesn't look anything like me! It expires this year so I will have a thin photo that looks vaguely like me this time!

I am so glad we don't have to put our weight on our licence in the UK!

Awesome for you!!! I had trouble when I flew in April and May. I told the TSA guy to get a woman she'd understand. I was willing to log into MFP or FaceBook to prove who I was.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!