Deep breath... OK. Progress THUS FAR.

Options
mcibty
mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
I said I wasn't going to do this, and I am quite nervous about posting it, but looking at it, I can see a difference. I'm not done yet, but I am proud of my progress so far.

Lost 25lbs - put on a few recently, but I know that's not fat as I've been doing more strength training recently. The 'after' was about a month ago so hopefully there'll be another big difference for the next time I take a selfie!

photo_1.jpg
image upload no compression

Might as well post the full fatty view:

FAT.jpg
print screen windows xp

Replies

• jjay23
    jjay23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i can only see the before and profile but you can deffo see a massive difference whooop x
  • mcibty
    Options
    Lol working on a resize!
  • jjay23
    Options
    great time excited to see! I will hopefully be doing my own pic update in a few weeks as long as I dont wimp out
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, great reults :-)
  • jackieleannebowman
    jackieleannebowman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! You look great!!
  • kbella67
    kbella67 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    congrats! awesome job!
  • CharlieBook
    CharlieBook Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! great progress. Well done!! How long has that taken you?

I dont really have any pictures at my heaviest - i was too camera shy :-/ have lost 9 pounds since i started a couple of months ago, but really just the last 2 weeks I've gotten a little obsessed with weight loss and exercise :-)
  • mcibty
    Options
    Wow! great progress. Well done!! How long has that taken you?

I dont really have any pictures at my heaviest - i was too camera shy :-/ have lost 9 pounds since i started a couple of months ago, but really just the last 2 weeks I've gotten a little obsessed with weight loss and exercise :-)

Well the before ones are August last year, but I only started doing something about my weight in February of this year. Get obsessed! As long as you're going about it in the right way, then it's a great thing! Good luck to you, and thank you for the encouragement!
  • jjay23
    Options
    amazing! well done you should be so proud, you look great! x
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow......I can see the MAJOR difference! Great dedication!
  • mcibty
    Options
    Thank you all. Not going to lie, the ego boost is making me feel amazing.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    yOU ARE LOOKING AWESOME!!!!! :)
  • Runhard13
    Runhard13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The before and after pics are part of the journey....embrace your accomplishment as you've done a killer job thus far..keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!