Looking for moms that are 30+ for motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. I'm 37 and mum to 2 children. The baby weight came off pretty easily for me, but it's the extra I already had (and a wee bit more I've found since) that I want to deal to!
  • MarshmallowLegs
    MarshmallowLegs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, I have four kids ages 10, 4, 2, and 7 months. Feel free to add :-)
  • jessk81
    jessk81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31 and have a 9 year old and a 4 month old. I agree completely that it's much harder to loose the weight after 30. :( Right now I am heavier than when I was 9 months preggo at age 22. It just fell off the first time. This time around not so much. Good luck with your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! 30 years old with 3 kids, ages 10, 8, and 6. I started Jan 1 down 53 lbs, got 76 more to go...
  • Jenny_Ren1
    Jenny_Ren1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and I have a 12 yr old daughter and a 5 yr old son. I stay plenty busy working full time and transporting my kids to various activities. Luckily my daughter is at a good age to play tennis and racquetball with, so she's good at making me workout when I don't wanna.... :smile: I would love friends my age for support as we kick butt!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm 37 and have a 7 yr son. I'm hoping to set a good example for him.
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I turned 37 in April and have 2 boys, 13 & 18.
    I am just now losing the weight I put on with the 18 year old!! LOL

Fell free to add me if you like.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and have a 4 year old daughter. I JUST started my diet on Monday! Still going strong on it and feeling pretty positive about it too (which is a first for me!) I'm hoping to lost at least 55 lbs. DH said that if I get down to 155 (Starting weight was 211, and I'm 5'2) then we can have another baby. :) So my motivation is actually 2 fold.

Good Luck with your journies ladies!

Anyone else just starting out this week?
  • robinschwalb
    robinschwalb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wait until your 50's, very hard to lose weight !!! I am dedicated.
  • lschwindel0522
    Options
    I Just started on monday too!
  • dedicatedndetermined
    Options
    Hey I'm Jessica, I'm 30 I have 2 kids and I just started my fitness pal I'm actually doing pretty well with my life style change ! I've lost 13 pds in 3 days by just diet with mfp and walking doing some cardio ....n drinking plenty of water !! Id love to meet some friends to keep me motivated .
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'll be 38 next month, mom to a 3 (9, 7 and 4). I've been on here for 3 weeks now and it's been a great motivator!
  • krisjohnson121
    krisjohnson121 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 31 and have 2 kids. With my first I lost the weight - not quick but easily - with my second the weight just WILL not go away.

I joined MFP about a month ago and this is the first time I have seen a consistent loss since he was born (oh yeah my son is 3 :-) ).

Good Luck!