2nd Time Around

Options
fnsaleh
fnsaleh Posts: 5 Member
I joined MFP 8/5/11 at 300lbs, and lost 130 lbs using MFP and the Paleo diet. I deleted my account after I got near my goal weight because after a year and a half I was sick of the tracking. Well I gained ten lbs back because of over eating and poor food choices. So now I'm back. Determined to finally reach my goal of 160 lbs for a total of a 140 lbs weightloss. I need a few friends, cause MFP is always more interesting and fun when you have people to support you. I'm still on the paleo diet, but think different things work for different people! I want to be svelte for my summer vacation 7/21-7/25!

Replies

• pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    Welcome back! You got this!
  • Breezy3
    Breezy3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP before too... but didn't stay with it long enough to do much. I got tired of the tracking, tired of watching what I eat, .. tired of it all and quit. And now I have been back for more than a week and I am on my way to being where I want to be. 78 more lbs to go and I may decide when I get there that I want to go for some more. Time will tell.

I am glad you are her and way to go dropping all that weight.
  • librarypage
    Options
    keep up the good work. sounds like you've a good commitment to it this time.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Welcome back - Good luck and smash-it-up!!!
  • Huebras
    Huebras Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just did the exact same thing! Request coming your way!!!!
  • sparkss061111
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! Glad you are back! I agree with you that it helps so much reading what works for other people!!
  • Sam_Africa
    Sam_Africa Posts: 16
    Options
    I usually never continue with any work out coz I expect magical results ( human nature) I assume,
    But this time I have decided to stick around for a while and jot down everything! Joined a gym too!
    The only motivation in joining the gym is the steam room and sauna!
    I will need support not only do I have a weight problem to sort out but I have a nicotine habit to kick! :(
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • Sam_Africa
    Sam_Africa Posts: 16
    Options
    It's been quite alarming to count the calories! I mean they really sneak up on you! I am suddenly o conscious of wat goes into my mouth!!!