are black guys more attractive then white guys?

Options

Replies

• ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Storm troopers are sexy
  • chynn
    chynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i think the real question is, why are you asking such a question? what happened to you to make you even ask this??
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Storm troopers are sexy

This. Times a lot. Well. The female ones.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    help me out

*than
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Topics like this are so subjective. It also makes the person posting them less attractive IMO.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    two words. Shemar. Moore. That's all. But. It's not always about the looks.

love:heart::heart:

Shemar Moore is mullato - his mom is white and his dad is black
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Storm troopers are sexy

Darth Vader is black though.
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know... If a man is SEXY to me he's SEXY :love: ....The race is not even a factor...
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    ♫ And all the girlies say, "I'm pretty fly for a white guy" ♫
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Is this question for the super hotties, or the general populace?
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options

I know this and I really don't care. Still love him! One of the main reasons I watched Young and the Restless years ago and now Criminal Minds. But then...it really has nothing to do with race for me. He is just a fine man! :heart: Always has been.
  • bLui_bella
    bLui_bella Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    No. Attractive men are more attractive than non-attractive men.

That is true... Skin color has nothing to do with it.
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Attractiveness knows no race.
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Storm troopers are sexy

Darth Vader is black though.

True but he just sounds like he's sweaty under there and I'm thinking if its nice and hot outside and I try and sit on his lap...think hot slides at recess...ouch
  • freebirdjones
    Options
    This is silly. You cannot choose or sway what your BRAIN likes. Sometimes I hear the worst song and my brain is like... nope you LIKE it! I really can't choose what my fave color is my brain chose it. so for some people who say oh you like that music.. it's not my fault! Same goes with who you date, some men you meet you just love em, with my guy there was no choice I loved him and it wasn't really because I rationally said he has a hot accent I should like it. My brain and body just wanted him before he even opened his mouth.
    I think here someone may be attracted to a certain type of male but in all reality you can choose what kind of "black" male you want. If some guy comes up and has a dirty pair of pants, or speaks un-educated, or consistently fails at their goals or was not taught to buckle down and make something of life I don't think the color of his skin will matter.

This is really a stupid thread. It's too general. You can be a black guy who likes star wars, old kung fu movies and playes xbox all day I don't wantcha. My cousins relationship failed because her man was using the excuse of "these women are for my music video" all the time when hanging with sexy broads. Sorry but the odds of becoming a rapper are worse than being in the NHL so why throw a relationship away because your living this fake lifestyle. Like they spent $300 on a track suit.. come on.. I would not find my husband spending $300 on track pants attractive. So this thread will get no definitive answer. It's like asking are people from The States obese.. well not all.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

Mulato. Also, are we in New Orleans circa 1880 all of a sudden?
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Shemar Moore ... definitely one of the yummiest men alive! lol

I'm an advocate for black men... dated a couple but been mostly with white men... I am currently with a man that is hispanic and I think I'm done with the whole dating pool - we have been together over 2 years.

Hot is Hot... not is not... it's that simple.

I've been told (and read) that black men are more 'defined' naturally then white men... so I guess that can have something to do with it? Or maybe I'm WAY off! That's fine too :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    In about 300 years or so, everyone will be black/white/asian/pacific islander/native american/hispanic and it won't matter.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Is this question for the super hotties, or the general populace?
    this is why I love you
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    No. Attractive men are more attractive than non-attractive men.

QFT. everyone has a personal preference, OP. what's most attractive, beyond good genes, is confidence :)
This discussion has been closed.